Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (20)Ole Miss @ (1) Kentucky 2/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts/predictions???

7:00 pm - ESPN
Tough stretch here for Ole Miss, their game today was postponed unitl tomorrow so they will play Sunday, and then come to Lexington tuesday. With the performance from Kentucky today, they really will ride off of this game, and they really know how to play 40 minutes now and I think they will continue the success against Ole Miss.
Where is this game at? If its at ole miss i take ole miss
theVILLE Wrote:Where is this game at? If its at ole miss i take ole miss

its @ Kentucky
^ suprise suprise lol...Ill take the Cats by 10+
This game is at Rupp Arena and the Wildcats should control this one throughout! Wildcats by 16
Strikeout King Wrote:its @ Kentucky

Ok thanks..Im going to say a close one still...but want to watch ole miss tommorow before making my decision lol
theVILLE Wrote:Ok thanks..Im going to say a close one still...but want to watch ole miss tommorow before making my decision lol

Looks like you already made ur decision....u voted for Ol Miss
lol, Has UK played more than 5 games away from Lexington?
Stardust Wrote:lol, Has UK played more than 5 games away from Lexington?

they've played 4 (i believe) away from Lexington unless you count the Cancun Challenge then its 6. they also played UCONN at Madison Square Garden and UNC-Ashville @ Freedom Hall
Kentucky by 15
Strikeout King Wrote:they've played 4 (i believe) away from Lexington unless you count the Cancun Challenge then its 6. they also played UCONN at Madison Square Garden and UNC-Ashville @ Freedom Hall

They have played 8 games away from Rupp Arena
-STAT- Wrote:Tough stretch here for Ole Miss, their game today was postponed unitl tomorrow so they will play Sunday, and then come to Lexington tuesday. With the performance from Kentucky today, they really will ride off of this game, and they really know how to play 40 minutes now and I think they will continue the success against Ole Miss.

I have to disagree with you on UK's play today. They continued to have big lapses in their play today and let a team they had down get back in the game. And Wall did not have a very good game. I know Stardust is going to continue to bash Cuz, but the guy continues to be a stud and I continue to sing his praises!
leecoukfan Wrote:They have played 8 games away from Rupp Arena

Thanks for clearing that up.
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Looks like you already made ur decision....u voted for Ol Miss

i will stick by that then..i did vote that way...i wasnt aware that teh game was at rupp, but i will stick with that..ole miss by 6
theVILLE Wrote:i will stick by that then..i did vote that way...i wasnt aware that teh game was at rupp, but i will stick with that..ole miss by 6

Good, I use a Cards Avatar if Ole Miss wins, and you will use a UK avatar.

I accept your virtual handshake, it's a deal:thanks:
Stardust Wrote:Good, I use a Cards Avatar if Ole Miss wins, and you will use a UK avatar.

I accept your virtual handshake, it's a deal:thanks:

i didnt say that now!..if UK goes the rest of the season and tournaments undefeated to the final four i will put a Patrick Patterson avatar for 2 months!
If louisville pulls the upset and beats cuse once you have to but a louisville avatar for 2 months??Deal or no deal:biggrin:
theVILLE Wrote:i didnt say that now!..if UK goes the rest of the season and tournaments undefeated to the final four i will put a Patrick Patterson avatar for 2 months!
If louisville pulls the upset and beats cuse once you have to but a louisville avatar for 2 months??Deal or no deal:biggrin:

I already made the bet for this game, but I will let you get your chance to aveng should you lose our bet with the two games with Cuse.
Stardust Wrote:I already made the bet for this game, but I will let you get your chance to aveng should you lose our bet with the two games with Cuse.

Im not betting on the ole miss game!!! no way! but,
If louisville beats CUSE one time "u put the avatar up for 2 months
UK goes undefeated til the final four- i will put a UK avatar up for 2 months
DEAL OR NO DEAL DUSTY
i will take ky @home
This game actually worries me for some reason idk but i expect Ole miss to come out playing at first then UK pulls away in the 2nd. I hope im wrong and we blast them right from the start tho.
theVILLE Wrote:Where is this game at? If its at ole miss i take ole miss
Imagine that.
I'll take the Cats by 10.
UK by 10-15 points lets see
UK-84
Ole Miss-72
Cats by 12.
cats by 15 IF THEY PLAY GREAT
back_in_black Wrote:cats by 15 IF THEY PLAY GREAT

I ment to say if they came to play
Cats by 8. Remember that Mississippi is a top 25 team...or was.
Strikeout King Wrote:Thanks for clearing that up.

You're welcome
Ole Miss is headin into a Buzz Saw. This will be like the Vandy game.
Pages: 1 2