Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (9)West Virginia 77 - Louisville 74
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Good comeback by WVU

Weird call at the end of the game on the out of bounds call by I guess it can't all bounce Louisville's way.
Final
WOW. awful call at then end of the game.
Def. should have stayed with Louisville
merge
:lmao:
dont like the cards but they got cheated that ball went out off ebanks
WOW!! nobody knew who the ball went off of (which was butler of WV)..by rule you have to go by jump ball (which was louisville) and they give the ball to WV...you are not allowed to go to the monitor to check that...i believe huggins slipped a few $ at the table there or something!
WV is not a #9 team if they cant beat louisville fair and square at HOME!
cuppett777 Wrote:dont like the cards but they got cheated that ball went out off ebanks

I agree, They cost Louisville the chance to tie or even win the game
cuppett777 Wrote:dont like the cards but they got cheated that ball went out off ebanks

Thank YOU:Thumbs:
NYY10 Wrote:I agree, They cost Louisville the chance to tie or even win the game

Exactly..I can handle getting beat by 100 points..but getting cheated and loose by 3 i dont like! Oh well i lose out of 4 years to west virginia isnt bad..and thehy had to cheat to get that win!:HitWall:
NIT is looking inevitable right now for the Cards...Louisville has no one to blame but themselves, they were up by double digits mid ways through the second half, got down early 13-0, made mistakes in the half court and dumb fouls
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:NIT is looking inevitable right now for the Cards...Louisville has no one to blame but themselves, they were up by double digits mid ways through the second half, got down early 13-0, made mistakes in the half court and dumb fouls

Yea agreed but..the refs costed them the game!!! yes they got beat but i dont think they go to the NIT..they got UCONN mondya and somemore big games they can will win some of them!
Should have..the ref didnt know and by rule it has to go to the position arrow! but the ball was off ebanks
Great game.....and it should have never came down to 1 call..the Cards was up by a rather decent amount and juss couldn't hold em off, they got beat thats juss basketball.
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Great game.....and it should have never came down to 1 call..the Cards was up by a rather decent amount and juss couldn't hold em off, they got beat thats juss basketball.

agreed..but they should have gotten teh ball back and the fall on swopshire wasnt fair, but oh well
Never defeated always cheated.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Never defeated always cheated.

NOPE not always...just today! Besides was you all not making up execuse about SC beating UK! i have the announcers on my side in this one too!
theVILLE Wrote:NOPE not always...just today! Besides was you all not making up execuse about SC beating UK! i have the announcers on my side in this one too!

Nope sure didn't. USC won. Loserville got out played the last 6 minutes of the game plain and simple. It's their fault that it came down to that last play..
theVILLE Wrote:NOPE not always...just today! Besides was you all not making up execuse about SC beating UK! i have the announcers on my side in this one too!

What excuses? Missed open layups and one player went off on UK, like always. Not 1 UK fan accused refs of anything. Can't say the same for Louisville fans.
I love it when the Tards lose!
theVILLE Wrote:Yea agreed but..the refs costed them the game!!! yes they got beat but i dont think they go to the NIT..they got UCONN mondya and somemore big games they can will win some of them!

however, this is actually a could have cost them the game call because Louisville had shot poor the entire game, whose to say they get an open look not only that but WVU for the most part has shut Louisville down after switching to the 1-3-1 to many factors to say that one call cost them the GAME, but yes it cost them a legitimate CHANCE. Once again your boys lost this one themselves and they have no where to point the finger except at themselves, just like Kentucky in the South Carolina game.
ANother thing as well with the way Louisville has played it will only take 3 more losses and an early exit out of the Big East Tourny to watch their season end in the NIT.
Lousiville deserved to lose! You get up on a team and you can't step on their throats and kill'em, YOU DESERVE TO LOSE! Cards just flat out were not as good as WVU. Their was more than just that last call that cost the Cards, try admitting that they stunk up the court during the 2nd half of they game instead if claiming a bad call cost them!
PC_You_Know Wrote:What excuses? Missed open layups and one player went off on UK, like always. Not 1 UK fan accused refs of anything. Can't say the same for Louisville fans.

Go look at the SC UK thread and come back and tell me there was not anyone accused the REFS..back to topic..to bad calls in a row..the ball off mazulla's head and then off ebanks..thats enough to cost the game against the #9 team at home isnt it!
Stardust Wrote:Lousiville deserved to lose! You get up on a team and you can't step on their throats and kill'em, YOU DESERVE TO LOSE! Cards just flat out were not as good as WVU. Their was more than just that last call that cost the Cards, try admitting that they stunk up the court during the 2nd half of they game instead if claiming a bad call cost them!

Actually no..louisville looked bad the last 1/4 of the game..agree 100% though louisville should have not let WV back in it
theVILLE Wrote:Go look at the SC UK thread and come back and tell me there was not anyone accused the REFS..back to topic..to bad calls in a row..the ball off mazulla's head and then off ebanks..thats enough to cost the game against the #9 team at home isnt it!

I didn't?
You guys are ridiculous! No team deserves to be cheated no matter how bad there playing. If this would have been kentucky there would be 500 post on this thread. UL took bad calls all game. This call just shows that most refs have no clue what there doing. To give the ball to WVU? WTF? Even the announcers were confused. UL Got Cheated. PLain And Simple.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:however, this is actually a could have cost them the game call because Louisville had shot poor the entire game, whose to say they get an open look not only that but WVU for the most part has shut Louisville down after switching to the 1-3-1 to many factors to say that one call cost them the GAME, but yes it cost them a legitimate CHANCE. Once again your boys lost this one themselves and they have no where to point the finger except at themselves, just like Kentucky in the South Carolina game.

agreed the 1-3-1 was alot of help for WV, but louisville shot teh ball pretty well at 52%...i dont know what you were seeing there. and 47% from 3..but i agree louisville has to close the deal..this makes what 3 times they couldnt close it
Villanova-by 3
Pitt in OT and was up 5 with less than a minute
and now West Va.
Louisville obviousley isnt a bad team they just cant seem to close the deal on the big games
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You guys are ridiculous! No team deserves to be cheated no matter how bad there playing. If this would have been kentucky there would be 500 post on this thread. UL took bad calls all game. This call just shows that most refs have no clue what there doing. To give the ball to WVU? WTF? Even the announcers were confused. UL Got Cheated. PLain And Simple.

Thanks you..the refs didnt know whos ball it was...and there suppose to go by the position arrow, and they didnt...you may see these refs going back to school or something! the ball obviousley went of muzzula's head the position before that...thats a 5 point turnaround!
I love it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5