Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sad Sad Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A wise unselfishness is not a surrender of yourself to the wishes of anyone, but only to the best discoverable course of action....David Seabury

I believe it has finally came that time where Wyatt and his crew has gave up, no longer to show their atrocious schemes in the Vally or Canyon again. But I guess it's for the best, I can see they have lost all fight within them. I would like to say they were a worthy opponent, sadly i cannot. I knew there would come a time such as this, were the old men would realize that it is time for the younger generation to take its place rightfully a top the throne. I would also like to say that they helped the Young Guns on our rout to the top, and yet again sadly i cannot. Truth be told these men did nothing for the game of paintball accept ruin its childlike innocence with their sinful trash talking, and decietful tactics. Today is a day that will live on in imfamy...Roosevelt
Out with the old and in with new
They won't even get on here and defend themselves Frost.....No guts at all....juss like a cheatin, no good, gutless Cowgirl