Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lane Kiffin again!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was listening to sports radio here in Alabama and they was talking about Kiffin. I guess everyone was getting on him about all the recruits following him to USC and he replied with "they wouldn'y coming there for the yellow jerseys. They was coming for the coaching staff." which is true but yellow jerseys come on man!!!
For a coach with a lifetime 12-21 record, who has accomplished a grand total of NOTHING in a subpar career, he does a lot of boasting. I guess which is why its fun to watch guys like Lame Kiffin fall and fall hard. Lame, you just signed up as Captain on a sinking ship, pal. Have fun at the bottom of the ocean. Hopefully everybody in America will realize that he is a subpar coach with a big mouth, and nothing back up his actions. On the other hand, it was fun to see all the chaos and havoc he caused after leaving Tennessee. Couldnt have happened to a better bunch. Big Grin
And.. It was reported that he has supposedly already committed a secondary violation at USC when he picked up a recruit in a limo. Looks like he still isn't interested in knowing the rules.
I hope USC rides this guy right out of the top 25.
I hope USC gets the death penalty and it is because of something Kiffin does.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I hope USC gets the death penalty and it is because of something Kiffin does.

USC may well get the death penalty, but I think Kiffin will only be adding that what will already bury them
lane kiffin just doesn't seem trustworthy