Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I pledge!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got this in a text today

I pledge allegiance to Uk basketball, as part of the big blue nation, to the 8th title which we will win, 1 state,under Calapari, undefeated, and no mercy for all!!

My friends that love UK are having to much fun with text like this..lol
theVILLE Wrote:I pledge allegiance to Uk basketball, as part of the big blue nation, to the 8th title which we will win, 1 state,under Calapari, undefeated, and no mercy for all!!

LOOK EVERYONE! LOOK WHAT VILLE SAID! HE FINALLY SAW THE LIGHT AND WE HAVE IT WRITING! :biggrin:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:LOOK EVERYONE! LOOK WHAT VILLE SAID! HE FINALLY SAW THE LIGHT AND WE HAVE IT WRITING! :biggrin:

I'm telling you, by the end of the season he will be posting a UK avatar. Next will be a new account name......
uh oh he has been wash in the blue bood
he wants on the bandwagon.
nope just thought you all would like it...My friends who are Uk fans sent it to me
i have to say i do like it
theVILLE had an epiphany Big Grin.
[Image: bandwagon.jpg]

Come on Ville...just denounce the dirty birds and come aboard.
Stardust that is the scariest picture Ive ever seen.
I love the text!!! I will be using it for a while!
greenstuff22 Wrote:he wants on the bandwagon.

He'll jump off the UK bandwagon for the Ricky Whitesuit bandwagon just as soon as the first UK probation allegation is brought to light.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:He'll jump off the UK bandwagon for the Ricky Whitesuit bandwagon just as soon as the first UK probation allegation is brought to light.

Is this Rich Rod or Huggins?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Is this Rich Rod or Huggins?

Eddie Sutton:eyeroll:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Eddie Sutton:eyeroll:

1980's reference.... NICE! Too bad half this board wasn't even born then, I guess WVU fans are used to living in the 80's Wink
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1980's reference.... NICE! Too bad half this board wasn't even born then, I guess WVU fans are used to living in the 80's Wink

In that Almost Heaven state because they are almost in Kentucky, they still talk about Major Harris like he still plays football.
theVILLE Wrote:nope just thought you all would like it...My friends who are Uk fans sent it to me

I like it
theVILLE Wrote:I got this in a text today

I pledge allegiance to Uk basketball, as part of the big blue nation, to the 8th title which we will win, 1 state,under Calapari, undefeated, and no mercy for all!!

My friends that love UK are having to much fun with text like this..lol

Scratch undefeated out. lol GO uk win saturday against vandy!!!!!!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:In that Almost Heaven state because they are almost in Kentucky, they still talk about Major Harris like he still plays football.

No, we still talk about Pat White.

BTW, I hear there is a flood warning issued for Lexington tonight. Word is that the Quickie Marts all ran out of tissues. :eyeroll: