Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: College Gameday (UK vs. UT) Tix Available... RIGHT NOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ticketmaster has the free tickets to get into Rupp for the ESPN College Gameday up right now on a first come first serve basis. Only cost is the convenience fee. Just to check it out I did it and could have gotten Row Y, Sec 231 (mid court).

Hurry!
is this for the game?
NYY10 Wrote:is this for the game?

No just for the ESPN Gameday before hand. UK is trying to set the record for most fans ever at a Gameday
Oops
EKUAlum05 Wrote:[Image: bandwagon.jpg]

Come on Ville...just denounce the dirty birds and come aboard.

HA! Classic!
The big question for me is will Bobby Knight make his usual GameDay appearance even after the idiotic statements he made about Coach Cal earlier this year. If he does, he might want to make a quick trip to the Lexington State Farm agency because he might not make it out of Rupp in one piece :lmao:
They must all be sold. Cause I went to try and get some but it wouldnt work for me!!
NYY10 Wrote:They must all be sold. Cause I went to try and get some but it wouldnt work for me!!

Wow! I had heard that they were going to open up the entire lower arena for tickets and if they did and it is sold out that will be absolutely ridiculous!
Its sold out i just tryed to get some off of ticketmaster...sad
I tried to warn you all to get on there NOW!
you can get them, but I think I saw they where 80 dollars now llol..
Instead of giving them away. Coach Cal should have charged $1 and donated the earnings to The Haiti Relief. That way Ticket Master wouldn't have made all the money.

Also, open up the top section too. Pack the place BABY!!!!
I was in line at Rupp at 9am and got Section 16,third row from the floor