Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Most overrated and underrated players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts
Underrated-Devan Downey
Overrated-Cole Aldrich
Anyone else got anything to say
Underrated-Xaiver Henry
Overrated-John Wall
no im not sayin he sucks he is one of the best in college but he is not what he is made out to be..the people around him make him look better..patterson,bledsoe,cousins,miller.....
SteppUp Wrote:Underrated-Xaiver Henry
Overrated-John Wall
no im not sayin he sucks he is one of the best in college but he is not what he is made out to be..the people around him make him look better..patterson,bledsoe,cousins,miller.....

By himself, he has won at least 3 games for UK, I'd say he's exactly what he's made to be.
i have heard everything from john wall is a great player and a for sure top 5 draft pick to God in high tops. he is not over-rated in the first one but i would think that is pretty lofty with the second comment.

i havent heard of really anything from the major media outlets and commentators that would lead me to think that he is over-rated.
Underrated- Scotty Hopson
Overrated- Dexter Pittman
Overrated - Luke Hairygoatee

Underrated - Da'shawn Butler
Overrated-John Wall

i kinda agree but not really
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Overrated - Luke Hairygoatee

Underrated - Da'shawn Butler
Why is it you always have some king of name for people you don't like?

Underrated= Devan Downey. Man avg. 30 pts and aint even mentioned as a POY candidate. Please! If he played for Duke or UNC the media would make him out to be the next coming.

Overrated = Dexter Pittman. Yea he's big and isn't bad around the rim but he has been non-exsistant for Texas lately.
Overrated-John Wall

Without all that talent around him he could average 35 pts a game.

Overrated- Greivis Vazquez
Underrated- Devan Downey.
overrated- sherron collins
underrated- yancy gates
I think Eric Bledsoe is underrated. What he does for the Wildcats is far above and beyond what he gets credit for. Righteously so though, I suppose this is what happens when you decide to play at the same school as Mr. Wall.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Without all that talent around him he could average 35 pts a game.

Overrated- Greivis Vazquez
Underrated- Devan Downey.

but could they win 19 staright ball games???????
PC_You_Know Wrote:By himself, he has won at least 3 games for UK, I'd say he's exactly what he's made to be.

so would they be 19-0 right now..no with out cousins and bledsoe they would be more like last years record
Overrated = Dexter Pittman

Underrated = Andy Rautins
Overrated Wrote:Overrated = Dexter Pittman

I get some sort of strange satisfaction knowing a poster named "Overrated" agrees with me about Dexter Pittman being overrated
SteppUp Wrote:but could they win 19 staright ball games???????

Team and player is 2 different things.
theVILLE Wrote:so would they be 19-0 right now..no with out cousins and bledsoe they would be more like last years record
We would have still beat Louisville.

Please don't be mad at me for not knowing who Andy Rautins is. Who does he play for? I guess me not knowing is a STRONG case for him to be an underrated player.
Syracuse... He is a dead eye from three point range with a release as fast as Ray Allen's. Plays good defenmse and looks for the open man.

I agree with his status of underrated. but not as much as Downey.
Amun-Ra Wrote:We would have still beat Louisville.

r u sure??? i doubt it
theVILLE Wrote:r u sure??? i doubt it

I don't. Wink
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I don't. Wink

maybe..

:Clap: he makes the Orange go...

The Dexter Pittman choice is a shot at Aslan and king360.

The Andy Rautins choice is what I don't get. :biggrin:

Just funnin' ya Overrated.
Maybe downey just showed why he was the most underrated and wall was overrated????
theVILLE Wrote:r u sure??? i doubt it
Man hush. It took a prayer by Sosa to win last year. And you was at home. I wouldn't be saying that if it weren't for the fact that Sosa can't shoot a gun.
theVILLE Wrote:Maybe downey just showed why he was the most underrated and wall was overrated????
Wall still had twenty points and got hammered more than Downey did going to rim. Guess which one shot more free throws though.