Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: All College Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started one on the Pro sports, thought i would here
What does your all college team look like
Im saying
Luke Harangody
Patrick Paterson
Wes Johnson
Scottie Reynolds
John Wall

*Bench*
Greg Monroe
Damion James
Evan Turner
Jeremy Hazell
DEVAN DOWNEY

Yes i know reynolds is PG but im moving hime to the SG
PG- John Wall(UK)
SG- Jerome Dyson(UConn)
SF- Evan Turner(Ohio St)
PF- Luke Harangody(ND)
C- Cole Aldrich(KU)

Bench

Patrick Patterson(UK)
Xavier Henry(KU)
Damion James(Texas)
Scottie Reynolds(Nova)
Jon Scheyer(Duke)
LClion4life Wrote:PG- John Wall(UK)
SG- Jerome Dyson(UConn)
SF- Evan Turner(Ohio St)
PF- Luke Harangody(ND)
C- Cole Aldrich(KU)

Bench

Patrick Patterson(UK)
Xavier Henry(KU)
Damion James(Texas)
Scottie Reynolds(Nova)
Jon Scheyer(Duke)

No Wes Johnson
theVILLE Wrote:No Wes Johnson

Must have forgot about him. Since I already have 3 SF's, I'll take him over Henry.
LClion4life Wrote:Must have forgot about him. Since I already have 3 SF's, I'll take him over Henry.

just wondering
DeMarcus Cousins has to be in there somewhere, he is more dominant than Patrick Patterson and has proven to be one of the better big men. He is alot better than Cole Aldrich in my opinion. I think Wall, Cousins and Patterson all are mentioned in the top 10 in the country!
If I could pick 5 players to try to win a title with...
John Wall
Scottie Reynolds
Wes Johnson
Damion James
Dexter Pittman
I see a championship banner being hung in the rafters with this team:

PG: John Wall
SG: Eric Bledsoe
SF: Jon Scheyer - Not having to handle the ball I think he could light opponents up with this team.
PF: Patrick Patterson
C: Dmarcus Cousins
Hmm,

I'll go:

SF: Darius Miller
C: Demarcus Cousins

Really not ANYONE better right now, right?
Stardust Wrote:Hmm,

I'll go:

SF: Darius Miller
C: Demarcus Cousins

Really not ANYONE better right now, right?

Not according to Pat Forde's latest article on UK. Forde is garbage.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Not according to Pat Forde's latest article on UK. Forde is garbage.

Now, now now, don't be a Hater! He has his right to an opinion!

Just because he is a blooming idiot that is completely clueless and is ignorant about the sport that he writes about, doesn't mean he doesn't have a right to an opinion.:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Now, now now, don't be a Hater! He has his right to an opinion!

Just because he is a blooming idiot that is completely clueless and is ignorant about the sport that he writes about, doesn't mean he doesn't have a right to an opinion.:biggrin:

You got a point my friend. :biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Now, now now, don't be a Hater! He has his right to an opinion!

Wish someone would inform ESPN, because he's spotlighted on shows too often.
Dexter Pittman
Patrick Patterson
Xavier Henry
Jerome Dyson
John Wall
I see Dexter Pittman on a lot of lists and I'm not sure I like him on my team if I can choose from any center in America. I understand he is one of the league's best in the field goal percentage department, but I would rather have a Cole Aldrich, DeMarcus Cousins, Luke Harangody, or really any player that's more productive. I mean, Pittman only grabs just over six boards per game. Harangody is a double-double machine, Cousins leads the nation in points and rebounds per minute played, and Cole Aldrich can give you a double-double every other night and can block multiple shots every game.

I could probably think of of 10 or 15 guys I'd rather have than Pittman.
PG:John Wall
SG:Jon Scheyer
SF:Wes Johnson
PFTongueatrick Patterson
CBig Grinemarcus Cosuins

I think Cousins is the best big man in College right now...He deff has the best post moves.
wall
scheyer
james
patterson
cousins
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Not according to Pat Forde's latest article on UK. Forde is garbage.
It is well known that Forde is garbage but this article isn't really all that bad. He doesn't fill it full of hate like he usually does, but there is one part that does bother me.

"The Wildcats will lose eventually, and probably more than once. They are on top for the moment, not necessarily for good. But until they're knocked off, they'll welcome the spotlight that comes with No. 1."

So is he Madame Cleo now? When did Pat become a friggin psychic? I was not at all angry with his article till I read that. Yea we might lose, but that aint for certain like he thinks.
james and scheyer are some of the best players out there this year
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I see Dexter Pittman on a lot of lists and I'm not sure I like him on my team if I can choose from any center in America. I understand he is one of the league's best in the field goal percentage department, but I would rather have a Cole Aldrich, DeMarcus Cousins, Luke Harangody, or really any player that's more productive. I mean, Pittman only grabs just over six boards per game. Harangody is a double-double machine, Cousins leads the nation in points and rebounds per minute played, and Cole Aldrich can give you a double-double every other night and can block multiple shots every game.

I could probably think of of 10 or 15 guys I'd rather have than Pittman.

I've watched Pittman play a few times and I was very impressed with him, he was very dominant. Though I didn't watch Texas play during there two loses. I'd be really interested as to what Harangody could do with more talent around him. Seems like he's been at ND forever.
1st Team
PG- Wall, UK
SG- Reynolds, Nova
SF- Turner, Ohio State
PF- Johnson, Syracuse
C- Cousins, UK

2nd Team
PG- Collins, Kansas
SG- Bradley, Texas
SF- Aminu, Wake Forest
PF- Patterson, UK
C- Aldrich, Kansas