Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville @ West Virginia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I look for this to be a very close game! Spurtability will play a role here for the cards! A game like today and shoot the 3 better they will win...I take the cards by 3-5 points...72-67
I don't look for this to be a close game. What indications from how these two teams makes it look like it would be a close game?

Today was an indicator? Beat a bad team by less than 10 at Home, and now they are ready to compete with the top 10 teams again?
Stardust Wrote:I don't look for this to be a close game. What indications from how these two teams makes it look like it would be a close game?

Today was an indicator? Beat a bad team by less than 10 at Home, and now they are ready to compete with the top 10 teams again?

are you forgetting that Cincinnati beat Pitt??who is a very good team..WV is not a top 10 team
theVILLE Wrote:are you forgetting that Cincinnati beat Pitt??who is a very good team..WV is not a top 10 team

Yeah, I'm very aware that UC beat Pitt. And I am still aware that UC is bad. WVU has been top virtually the entire season and likely to find their way back soon. Louisiville has not proved they can compete with that quality of a team!
Stardust Wrote:Yeah, I'm very aware that UC beat Pitt. And I am still aware that UC is bad. WVU has been top virtually the entire season and likely to find their way back soon. Louisiville has not proved they can compete with that quality of a team!

Im hoping louisville wins this game by 50..but in all honesty i think it will be a close game, by close i say 10<
theVILLE Wrote:Im hoping louisville wins this game by 50..but in all honesty i think it will be a close game, by close i say 10<

I doubt that Louisville can be within 10, but I'm sure you are hoping.......
Stardust Wrote:I doubt that Louisville can be within 10, but I'm sure you are hoping.......

yes i am..the only reason im giving WV a chance is because it is at WV..marshall showed they could play close as long as it wasnt at WV
Stardust will appreciate this little parody via DX........

HHH - "Louisville, are you ready??? No, I said Louisville, Kentucky ARE YOU READY???? Then, for the thousands in attendance, the millions watching at home, and for Ricky Whitesuit's white suit....Ladies and gentlemen, let's get ready to SUCK IT!!!!!"

HBK - "And it you're not down with that we got THREE WORDS FOR YA.....

LET'S GO............................MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I'll have to take WV in this one. especially it being at WV
The Moutaineers are at home and they're in the Top 10 for a reason!!!!! WVU should win this one by 20!
If only they could both lose lol. WVU wins by 15
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Stardust will appreciate this little parody via DX........

HHH - "Louisville, are you ready??? No, I said Louisville, Kentucky ARE YOU READY???? Then, for the thousands in attendance, the millions watching at home, and for Ricky Whitesuit's white suit....Ladies and gentlemen, let's get ready to SUCK IT!!!!!"

HBK - "And it you're not down with that we got THREE WORDS FOR YA.....

LET'S GO............................MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL, now that I can behind :Thumbs:
CardinalAlum Wrote:If only they could both lose lol. WVU wins by 15

LOL, now that is pretty good :lmao:
CardinalAlum Wrote:If only they could both lose lol. WVU wins by 15

I was really cherishing the fact that this is the only time all season that WVU would get this kind of support on this site, then a quick witted, true blue CATS fan comes up with something like this. :lmao: Good one CardinalAlum!
I will be happy for Huggy Bear to beat the snot out of Pitino, I will take WVU by 12
WVU wins easy maybe in the area of 12-18 points
WVU-71
UofL-57
It won't be a blowout like some are predicting. I'll actually go with the upset, Lville needs some big W's to get into the dance.
Lville 72
WV 67
Stardust Wrote:I don't look for this to be a close game. What indications from how these two teams makes it look like it would be a close game?

one..it took a buzzerbeater for several of WV games...another louisville was up 17 on villanova who is a top 5 team unlike wv...but the game is on the road
theVILLE Wrote:one..it took a buzzerbeater for several of WV games...another louisville was up 17 on villanova who is a top 5 team unlike wv...but the game is on the road

There is two sides to using a big lead against a team you lose to. On one side it is true that UL had a Top 5 team down by 17 at one point. On the flip side it means that Nova outscored them by 26 points the rest of the way!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:There is two sides to using a big lead against a team you lose to. On one side it is true that UL had a Top 5 team down by 17 at one point. On the flip side it means that Nova outscored them by 26 points the rest of the way!

good point but i think that louisville will learn to close out teams
West Virginia 70-64.