Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 68 - Cincinnati 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game by Delk!!best defense as a team i have saw year from the cards...The cards found something today Samuels and jennings can play together! and Siva im very proud of him...coming along finally
Yeh good win for Ville, they need to get some wins if they want to make the tourney. I see them finishing in the middle of the pack in the Big East but need some quality wins to be considered for the big dance.
catfan1 Wrote:Yeh good win for Ville, they need to get some wins if they want to make the tourney. I see them finishing in the middle of the pack in the Big East but need some quality wins to be considered for the big dance.

Agreed...A win at West Va would be amazing this weekend!
I'm really suprised we pulled this one out.
Aslan Wrote:I'm really suprised we pulled this one out.

im not surprised..The cards played with a "Must Win" attitude today...Delk was the energizer bunny today and was one rebound away from a double double...Siva came off the bench and played great...

When the cards loose 3 in a row give me the cards!!!
Pretty much the way I expected it. UC has just not played consistent basketball this year
Louisville and Cincy both are 13-7. Louisville moved to 4-3 in conf and Cincy is now 4-4. Both team's RPI rankings are in the 40's. So yeah, this was a must win for Louisville.
Great win by the Cards,one they needed really bad,maybe now they will get it going,I hope so.GO CARDS!!!!!!!!
Cincycat in case you havent noticed louisville is down this year too!!!you said noway louisville beat cincy so why not give me points
Uc may be the most athletically gifted team with the lowest basketball IQ in the nation. Offensively inept! How does Lance Stephenson score 12 in the 1st 5 minutes... then only take 1 swhot the rest of the way?
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:Uc may be the most athletically gifted team with the lowest basketball IQ in the nation. Offensively inept! How does Lance Stephenson score 12 in the 1st 5 minutes... then only take 1 swhot the rest of the way?

LOL, you made my belly hurt :notworthy