Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2)Kentucky 101 - Arkansas 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
I thought Kentucky did great in this game, especially on defense. Coach Cal was right at the press conference when he said Harrelson and Hood played great. Arkansas will be good next year with their young team.

By the way, Cousins has one-half less tooth:biggrin:. Great effort by him and the entire Kentucky team.:Thumbs:
This is how Kentucky should be winning all of there SEC games that they have played so far this season! I think we finally saw a comfortable Kentucky Wildcat team play their style of basketball! I was impressed with Darius Miller getting 18 points, 5 rebs, 4 asts, and 2 stls! DeMarcus Cousins had 16 points and 14 rebs! We outrebounded them by 21 and we had 12 players in the scoring column! Great Game Cats!!
great game...best game the cats have played all year long!!!They looked like the #1 team 37 out of 40 minutes tonight! Cousins looks like a real thug now with one less tooth! haha...Glad to see the sprtsmanship from PPAT once again! They hit everything tonight including hood!
congrats to the number one team in the country as of sunday
great game cats
Finally a solid game from the Cats. Miller really showed up for this one. I hoped he would play like this most of the season. We need him knocking down the outside shot.
Without a doubt the best game UK has played all year.
Great game by the cats today. IMO it was the best they have played together all year. Miller finally showed us what he is capable of along with everyone else. I cant complain about the play of a single player today. If the Cats can play like this every game (which i know its probably not possible) i dont think a team in the country can beat them. It feels good to be #1 again.
:biggrin:this is the only thing i could find wrong with this game on the cats side:biggrin:
Why was the alley-oop to bledsoe from wall not the play of the game!They picked the play where cousins went around washington, who had four fouls and just stood there??I didnt understand that??
Best thing about that game was when the announcers went wild over a missed 360 layup. They acted like he dunked from mid court.Funny stuff.
I would love to see them run the table but somewhere along the road they may hit a bump.
Overrated Wrote:Best thing about that game was when the announcers went wild over a missed 360 layup. They acted like he dunked from mid court.Funny stuff.
:thatsfunn thats so true
Most complete 30 minutes by the Cats all year
Most complete game of the year, IMHO. Very good win.
Such a complete game by the cats. Well deserving of number 1
Good win for the Cats