Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida 58 - South Carolina 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Parsons (FLA) Game Winning 3 pt FG at Buzzer
Gamecocks played tough at Florida. I think they could pose a legit threat to the Cats Tuesday playing on their court.
This makes his second buzzer beater this year.. Devin Downy is a great player

His last bucket should of not counted, looked like a double dribble at the end. But great game.. I'll say SC will hang tight with UK next week
im going to say that downey and company will give UK all they want...i just hope downey plays well!!
NYY10 Wrote:This makes his second buzzer beater this year.. Devin Downy is a great player

His last bucket should of not counted, looked like a double dribble at the end. But great game.. I'll say SC will hang tight with UK next week
Not have counted? How about the phantom foul they called on SC when Boyton shot that three? SC was up two when that whistle was blown.
Downy had a great game. This SC team will be a tough game for the Cats in Columbia. They swept UK last year.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Not have counted? How about the phantom foul they called on SC when Boyton shot that three? SC was up two when that whistle was blown.

I didnt see the whole game, Just some highlights
Florida finds ways to win close games this season.
Downey is the best offensive player in the SEC. Very impressive.
I don't think Parsons has any more game winners left in him.
Congrats to the Gamecocks! I would have to say that there are 4 games left in the regular season where we have a chance of losing and that would be @South Carolina, @Vanderbilt, @Tennessee, and @Miss State
leecoukfan Wrote:Congrats to the Gamecocks! I would have to say that there are 4 games left in the regular season where we have a chance of losing and that would be @South Carolina, @Vanderbilt, @Tennessee, and @Miss State

I agree with this