Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New billboard in Prestonsburg...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'm not sure how new it is, because I haven't really noticed it until yesterday on the way to the Shelby Valley game, but anyhow, this is the billboard along US 23 across from the Prestonsburg exit where our Wal-Mart is located.

Something has got to be done!!!
Yuck!
Wonder how much blue spray paint Wal-mart has?
And it's still up in Eastern Kentucky????
Lol, I'd almost make the drive to Prestonsburg just to help spray paint it blue.
I proposed blue paintballs, but I don't have a paintball gun.
beautiful!!!best bill board in ky
theVILLE Wrote:beautiful!!!best bill board in ky

:thatsfunn:flush:
Prstonsburg, eh? I would have figured it would have been up LOST CREEK Big Grin
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I proposed blue paintballs, but I don't have a paintball gun.

I have a paintball gun. TongueirateSho
I see that freakin sign everytime I drive home from Lexington (UK). There is one on the way out of Pikeville as well. I say we need to get up on there with blue paint and cover em both
How is this not vandalized yet?
theVILLE Wrote:beautiful!!!best bill board in ky

Haha.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Prstonsburg, eh? I would have figured it would have been up LOST CREEK Big Grin

Lol unfortunately I was there recently.
Yeah, I saw that the other day and was like WTF??????
I'm not for breaking the law with destruction of property or vandalisim, but Looserville took the first swing on this one and we're just defending what's ours, the State of Kentucky.... Looserville is a city in Southern Indiana
Navajo4life Wrote:I'm not for breaking the law with destruction of property or vandalisim, but Looserville took the first swing on this one and we're just defending what's ours, the State of Kentucky.... Looserville is a city in Southern Indiana

Wow there is a UK billboard in louisville im sure...whats the big deal about this
theVILLE Wrote:Wow there is a UK billboard in louisville im sure...whats the big deal about this

Because we don't want a Floyd County clone of you on here....

I KID! I KID! Big Grin
Navajo4life Wrote:I'm not for breaking the law with destruction of property or vandalisim, but Looserville took the first swing on this one and we're just defending what's ours, the State of Kentucky.... Looserville is a city in Southern Indiana

LMAO!!!

I wouldn't be as upset if this where just about the university, but I see those dirty Card players in the background and that, I do not approve of.
Yep its got to go lol
I just think that the loyalties to UK are so tight throughout the whole state, that UL has no shot of gaining any type of mass appeal.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I just think that the loyalties to UK are so tight throughout the whole state, that UL has no shot of gaining any type of mass appeal.

Especially not when they're losing. To be honest, I didn't see all that much red in my life until the Brian Brohm era of UofL football. It seemed like it exploded then. However, now that UofL has receeded into mediocrity (at least for the time being) you see less people sporting those Louisville shirts, hats, stickers, etc. I hope it stays that way because UK is KENTUCKY'S team, UofL is the city of Louisville's team.
Lville sure was fun to watch and tough to beat during the Brohm era.
Aslan Wrote:Lville sure was fun to watch and tough to beat during the Brohm era.

UL wasn't good during the Brohm era.... they were good during the Petrino era.

Brohm's Senior year was the begin of the UL demise.
Do they think if they erect a few billboards, that they'll get more fans??? :lmao:
A couple "big shots" in Prestonsburg are Louisville Alumni. That should explain this.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:A couple "big shots" in Prestonsburg are Louisville Alumni. That should explain this.

I have a cousin that is a UL Alum and we moved them to Northern Illinois!!!
BelfryPride Wrote:Do they think if they erect a few billboards, that they'll get more fans??? :lmao:

Hey let them think that it works!!! :Thumbs: Forever will this state hate UL.
they need a big uk one right above it with outdoorsman43 picture right in the middle of it
Agreed!!