Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky / Arkansas UPDATES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cats are going to have no problem securing the #1 ranking after today. They certianly havenot came out with a letdown against the Hogs
Cousins has lost half a tooth. Pretty nasty chipped tooth that he got form his own guy
Cats 45-23 with 3:49 in the half
Cats are at 50 with 2:33 to go in the half
Cats have played 11 players
Cats completely dominate Pelphrey's hogs by 30 at halftime
Everyone remember, Jeff Goodman of FoxSports called for an upset in this game.
I did not know that. It is always vogue to call an upset. If you pick it wrong, then the game went the way it was supposed to go and you really don't look too bad for it. When the upset happens, you make yourself sound like Nostrodamus and can gloat and say "I told you so". Looks like this one went the way it was supposed to go
Cousins 10 points, 9 rebounds
Wall 11 points
PPat 9 points 4 rebounds

Cats shooting 57%, Hogs 22%
Goodman has tweeted out that he meant Arkansas would stay within 50 of Kentucky.
Cats with 7 blocked shots, 3 by Orton
PC_You_Know Wrote:Goodman has tweeted out that he meant Arkansas would stay within 50 of Kentucky.

LOL:Clap:
Cats have extended their lead as they have started the 2nd half on a 12-0 run
Best game UK has played this year.
New Jeff Goodman tweet: My prediction may have been the worst in the history of predictions.
That they have. And this is not a bad Arkansas team Cats have dominated
PC_You_Know Wrote:New Jeff Goodman tweet: My prediction may have been the worst in the history of predictions.

I'm glad he can have fun with it
Miller is having a great game. 14 points, 4-6 from three point line
Cats have gone cold from the floor
Cats have 98 NCAA tournament wins and they are not #1? Who has the most wins?
I believe UNC with 99 but im not for sure