Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jodie Meeks or Xavier Henry?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who would be the better addition to the University of Kentucky's basketball team?

To my understanding, they really don't have a pure shooter on their team. Although, they don't seem to have a problem with scoring (and besides, Eric Bledsoe seems to be a pretty good shooting guard). Other shooting guards include Dodson and Krebs.

Also, it seems they don't have a "star" at the small forward position, but I do like the three small forwards they use in Miller, Harris, and Dodson. They also have Jon Hood to help them, even though he's just a freshman.
Meeks, HANDS DOWN!

In terms of what they can do on the court they are pretty much even... but Henry is far from the ideal teammate from all indications. Kansas is having some major chemistry issus right now and a large part of that deals directly with "Zah-vee-ay".
I'm sorry. I accidentally made another thread like this one, but it looks like someone already deleted it (thanks to whomever did).

By the way, could a moderator make this into a poll and add the following options?:

Jodie Meeks.
Xavier Henry.
Neither. Kentucky's best as they are now.
i wouldnt want anyone on my team who cant be a man and face the facts that his name is pronounced "EX-AY-VEER" not "hah-veeay"
I think that this team's most obvious weakness is in fact three point shooting. If they had a dead-eye, it would be scary. Meeks was the purest shooter I have ever seen and I think his understanding of the Kentucky situation would have meant a lot more than Xavier's ability.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I'm sorry. I accidentally made another thread like this one, but it looks like someone already deleted it (thanks to whomever did).

By the way, could a moderator make this into a poll and add the following options?:

Jodie Meeks.
Xavier Henry.
Neither. Kentucky's best as they are now.

Thanks again.
I would take Meeks as my #2 with Bledsoe coming off the bench
I voted for neither. Jodie could have stayed and did not. Xavier could have signed but did not. We are 19-0 and ranked #1. I am enjoying reality and not worried about what could have been.

:Clap::Clap::Clap:
If jodie meeks would have stayed they would have done handed us the title.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:If jodie meeks would have stayed they would have done handed us the title.

i agree
back_in_black Wrote:i agree

you got tht right