Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cincinnati @ Lousiville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins??
I say the cards win this one by about 14 72-58
Louisville loses another.
theVILLE Wrote:Who wins??
I say the cards win this one by about 14 72-58

i say your wrong. would you like to put a wager on that 14pt win?
cincycat23 Wrote:i say your wrong. would you like to put a wager on that 14pt win?

what kinda wager you talking here...
theVILLE Wrote:what kinda wager you talking here...

you say UL wins by 14. I'll take Cincy and 8pts. So you say them by 14 you shouldn't mind giving me 8pts.
Oh yea, someone is calling out THEVILLE about Looserville.... Although I will say this, I think that Looserville wins at home, but I don't believe by 14, I would say somewhere in the 4-8 point category, IF they hit FREETHROWS.... I know that's a scary word these days in Looserville.....
UL cannot afford to lose this game. UC is not a tournament team and a loss to UC would require UL to either beat both ND and Marquette, or beat a top team, to keep their tourney hopes alive.
UC has showed no toughness in the last three weeks. This is a game that the Cards have to win and Pitino will push these guys to believe that this is a MUST win. The Cards will out "tough" the cats and win a game that they have to win and the Cats won't really play hard enough to win.
cincycat23 Wrote:you say UL wins by 14. I'll take Cincy and 8pts. So you say them by 14 you shouldn't mind giving me 8pts.

you say cincy so why dont you give me points??if your team is so good why you need a head start???:dontthink:eyeroll:
louisville by 5 if played good
Cincy by 4
lol i didnt say they would win by 14 loser. you did. so you shouldnt mind at all.
The Cards show up in this one to win by 8, 73-65.
cincycat23 Wrote:lol i didnt say they would win by 14 loser. you did. so you shouldnt mind at all.

yea thats what i think!!but im not going to give ya 14 pts...i thought CINCY was going to win this game????Im not asking for any points because im confident that my team will whip yours!!!
I say theVille gives cincycat 6 points and make the bet....
if cincy i so good why does he need points, play it straight up and i might??
Final
lol he was confident with a 14pt win, but wouldnt give me no points. and they only win by 8 against a weak cincy team. wish lance stephenson woulda went to UK.