Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Minton commits to Kentucky!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another great pickup for this class...Corey Peters is next.
Congrats to Minton, UK is getting a great player. I watched him play against Danville earlier this year, and he is the real deal.
Great News
UK's football recruiting class is Ranked 27th in the nation. And this was before the commitment of Minton.

Looks like Brooks & Company is building a program we can be proud of
They were ranked 22nd on Rivals and 28th on Scout before the Minton commitment...this should move them up some more. There are about 10 schools behind us that will pass us though when they start to get commitments however this is a great class for UK that could get even better this weekend.

I checked the Scout.com rankings this morning and UK is up to #26 after the Minton commitment.
What good does it do if they dont have a coach worth a dime. Glad to see him stay in State, maybe should have went to UL.
^Sorry I accidently clicked edit on your post when I meant to click on reply...Come on though Brooks isnt that bad and he is bringing in a great class. If Brooks and his staff keep recruiting the way they have I hope they stay as long as they want. I am going to wait to see what they can do with some actual talent before I draw a conclusion. If they show no progress this upcoming season then I will agree with you 100%. If they do show improvement this year, I am looking forward to your response.
"PHSFAN" Wrote:^Sorry I accidently clicked edit on your post when I meant to click on reply...Come on though Brooks isnt that bad and he is bringing in a great class. If Brooks and his staff keep recruiting the way they have I hope they stay as long as they want. I am going to wait to see what they can do with some actual talent before I draw a conclusion. If they show no progress this upcoming season then I will agree with you 100%. If they do show improvement this year, I am looking forward to your response.

I agree. Brooks isn't a bad coach, and this class will make the UK football program better. It's tough to build a great program in the SEC.