Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky's new LBJ Shoes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you think of them?
Love 'em.
I likey.
Can fans buy them?
Those are nice. I want a pair.
I'm sure you will be able to buy them once UK debut's them. I wonder if our new uni's come out soon as well?
Do we have any pictures of new uniforms?? I didn't even know that they were getting more?
niiice
I will have a pair
Wonder how much $ they'll be?
:Thumbs: Nice.
Eh, they're alright. Never was a big fan of basketball shoes.
Those are awesome. I cant wait to buy a pair!
Gosh, All this time, I just never knew that Lyndon Baines Johnson was a basketball fan.
Black and Blue = Blah. Give me the Blue and White
Those are some ugly a** shoes.
At least it doesn't have any orange.
Stardust Wrote:Black and Blue = Blah. Give me the Blue and White

I didn't know you were a North Carolina fan... or maybe you're a Villanova fan.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I didn't know you were a North Carolina fan... or maybe you're a Villanova fan.

Hunh? What is that supposed to mean? Since when is UK not Blue and White. Been to at least 50 UK games and have never, ever, let me repeat EVER, heard the cheerleaders try to get me and the rest of the Crowd to chant:

Blue!

Black!
Sure glad they didn't wear those ugly shoes today
Im going to order a pair just as they come out.
Stardust Wrote:Hunh? What is that supposed to mean? Since when is UK not Blue and White. Been to at least 50 UK games and have never, ever, let me repeat EVER, heard the cheerleaders try to get me and the rest of the Crowd to chant:

Blue!

Black!

:lmao: I'm just kidding! These were the only two teams I could think of that had blue and white!:biggrin:

[Image: villanova.184.1.jpg] [Image: 2802825.jpeg]
I think dUKe wore them tonight against Clemson
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Those are some ugly a** shoes.

In the time it took you to type that a UT football player has already devised a plan to steal the first shipment.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:In the time it took you to type that a UT football player has already devised a plan to steal the first shipment.

:lmao:
Stardust Wrote:Hunh? What is that supposed to mean? Since when is UK not Blue and White. Been to at least 50 UK games and have never, ever, let me repeat EVER, heard the cheerleaders try to get me and the rest of the Crowd to chant:

Blue!

Black!

Just Because Adolf Rupp Wouldnt Allow It. Smile

EKUAlum05 Wrote:In the time it took you to type that a UT football player has already devised a plan to steal the first shipment.

True True. With The Help Of The Duke Lacrosse team In Case Some Underage Teens Get Involved.

And they've also devised a plan to beat UK for another 25 years in a row.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:And they've also devised a plan to beat UK for another 25 years in a row.

Not yet...their top priority right now is a MAFIA type hit on Kiffin, Orgeron, Lacey Earps, and the NCAA
HaHa. I like the idea on the first two.
You can rest assured that every kid in ky. will have a pair soon !!
Pages: 1 2