Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Yahoo Sports 1st Bracket Projection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Number 1 seeds
Kentucky
Syracuse
Texas
Kansas

2 Seeds
Duke
Michigan St
Villanova
Pitt

here is the link:
http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/cont...ID=1042829
What's Kansas proven to be a number one seed? They've played two ranked teams all year and have barely beaten abunch of decent teams.
LoL. All I can do is laugh at this. Louisville got an 8 seed? Someone is a little biased. Louisville might be in the NIT.
PC_You_Know Wrote:LoL. All I can do is laugh at this. Louisville got an 8 seed? Someone is a little biased. Louisville might be in the NIT.

yea i know. UNC lil high too
I agree, UL don't deserve to be in atm.
Aslan Wrote:I agree, UL don't deserve to be in atm.

or at least not a 8 seed mb a 10 or 11 seed.
Give them the 16 seed and let em play UK again lol..
NYY10 Wrote:Give them the 16 seed and let em play UK again lol..

UL would make history then Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:UL would make history then Big Grin

By setting the record for largest margin of loss in an opening game?
they will change a lot because UNC will lose mor and so will Loserville
Louisville has to ALEAST be .500 in the Big East. Even then I dont know if any of their wins will be really big or deversing of a bid... Not being negative to UL because I hate them.... but in all seriousness they got a lot of work to do.
Give me UK as a 1 seed and put them in New Orleans and I will be there
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:they will change a lot because UNC will lose mor and so will Loserville

your cats will loose some by then too...i agree though UK will be a seed..but i think that syracuse should be the 1 seed over kansas???i also agree that ville should be 10 or 11 seed
Too premature to determine who is going to be the #1 seed.
PC_You_Know Wrote:LoL. All I can do is laugh at this. Louisville got an 8 seed? Someone is a little biased. Louisville might be in the NIT.

Remember that Louisville did pretty good against Kentucky. Only a 71-62 game loss on the road against the 3rd best team in the nation at that time (who is now #1 by the way:ClapSmile I think Louisville can be an 8 or 9 seed seeing that the Big East is pretty strong this year.

By the way, I would probably put Villanova as a #1 seed instead of Syracuse. Of course, we'll let Villanova and Syracuse decide who should be a #1 seed on February 27:redboxer:.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Remember that Louisville did pretty good against Kentucky. Only a 71-62 game loss on the road against the 3rd best team in the nation at that time (who is now #1 by the way:ClapSmile I think Louisville can be an 8 or 9 seed seeing that the Big East is pretty strong this year.

By the way, I would probably put Villanova as a #1 seed instead of Syracuse. Of course, we'll let Villanova and Syracuse decide who should be a #1 seed on February 27:redboxer:.

How much did UK's close loss at UL last year (a 1 seed) help their chances of getting in the NCAA?

A "bad loss" (Seton Hall, West Carolina, Charlotte) is 4X more detrimental than a "good loss" is beneficial.

Right now UL's best win on the entire season is WKU.... that tells you everything you need to know.