Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Seton Hall 80 - Louisville 77
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Cards Go Down Again :Clap: :biggrin:
Tough loss for the Cards. This could be a year that the Cards are lucky to play .500 ball in the BEAST
Did anyone see the no call at the end of the game?
Aslan Wrote:Did anyone see the no call at the end of the game?

yea i saw it. the ref should have gave Louisville the ball.
S Hall was in pretty much control of the whole game. not a bad team.
Lol. As all UK fans would say..."Poor, poor little brother."
I Love It!!
What a week:
-#1 Texas loses
- UL loses
- UNC loses
- Duke loses

Louisville is well on their way to the NIT now. Their best win appears to be WKU and they have "bad" losses to Western Carolina, Charlotte, and Seton Hall.
Quote:seton hall by 1
UL-78
Seton Hall-79

this was my prediction that I posted wendsday at about 11:30 The cards will be lucky to get invited to the big dance
Man, I can't wait to listen to WKRD today and see what the callers are saying.
Tough loss for the Cards. Sounded like a good game, though.
mannnn Hazel for Seton Hall is a great player. talk about not getting any recognition. he deff. doesnt. he can shoot from the parking lot. man he is good!!!
The Hall controlled this game and the Cards continued to put up 3 after 3 with no success. However they did get hosed on the inbounds play at the end of the game. That was the worst non call I think I have seen in basketball. I don't know how that call was not made, it was so right there in the officials face, terrible.
should of been a call at the end of the game but thats ok baybe uk 18-0
Little brother is in big trouble.. The need around 10 wins in the big east to make the tourney!!
they will be all right i think..they will loose 3 or 4 more games tho
theVILLE Wrote:they will be all right i think..they will loose 3 or 4 more games tho

UL is in serious trouble at this point.

They have suffered 3 really bad losses in Western Carolina, Charlotte, and Seton Hall. They have no "good wins" and their best victory was against WKU.

UL's has the following chances to get three "good wins" to balance out the bad losses:
@WVU
vs. UCONN
@ CUSE
vs. G'TOWN
@UCONN
vs. CUSE

They key though is they play UCONN and CUSE twice each. In other words 3-3 won't cut it because a split in those game will require another win. UL legitimately needs to go 4-2 in those games.

Additionally, of the remaining games UL plays DePaul, UC, Rutgers, and St. John's. If UL loses any of these games it would be considered a bad loss as well and require either another win over one of the top tier teams or going undefeated against the middle pack teams left (Notre Dame and Marquette).

I honestly think of UL's remaining 12 regular season gams they will need to go 8-4 (as long as they hav 4 wins against the top teams) or better and at least win two games in the B-East tourney to get in.
well the way rick pitino looks is any indication on the way the rest of their season will look, id say even the nit is a stretch.