Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7 on 7 Passing Tournament May 15 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Allen Elementary will be hosting this 7 on 7 tournament. We will take 8 teams, and will be pool play format with the top 4 teams advancing to finals which will be bracket format. Trophies will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
In
Where is this tournament? Not sure where Allen Elementary is located.

I'm assuming it is for Middle School though, correct?

Also, do you have a entry fee set?
Where is Allen Elementary and what grades for the tourney?
BLES will be there.

Coach Griffith
Allen is in Floyd Co. it will be A-team or 7th&8th grade this is for player returning to your school next season.
AC wants in
the entry fee will be $50 a team your spot will be reserved with your paid fee.
I will talk to the middle school coach and see if he want in.
Madison Middle plans to be there
Where do we send the money..?
send the fee to the school. Allen Elementary will post the exact address later.
What age groups do they have the 7 on 7 tournaments.
7th and 8th grade
This would be nice to see at all Floyd County Middle/Elementary Schools this year!:1:
bigperm47 Wrote:BLES will be there.

Coach Griffith
:Thumbs: Can't wait till May 15 2010 !!!!! :1:
Coach, Wesley Christian would like to enter this tournament. I have gotten it approved at my school. So please put us in the tournament. I will bring the fee to the county tournament on Thursday.
Coach this is for kids that will be returning to your school next year, r u guys playing middle school football next year?
We know that; theres a 50-50 chance of it as of right now ; it would be impossible for us to know a definite answer that soon! But, yes we are hoping to get one started soon. So thanks anyway. I wouldn't want to take a spot from someone who will be having a team for sure. Good Luck to the Floyd Co. middle school football teams.
Everyone please mail checks to
Attn. Seth Crisp
Allen Elementary
112 Eagle Ln.
Allen Ky 41601

Make checks to Allen Elementary Athletics
Still needing a few more teams

you can call me Tracy Wright 606-205-9203
Eagle42 Wrote:Everyone please mail checks to
Attn. Seth Crisp
Allen Elementary
112 Eagle Ln.
Allen Ky 41601

Make checks to Allen Elementary Athletics

Teams in.
Allen
Allen Central
Adams
Betsy Layne
Pike Central Middle

Its a month away, we still need teams call me Tracy Wright (606)205-9203 or Seth Crisp (606)226-2676