Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Worst team in top 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats your thoughts..

ima have to go with unc
There's no way they're the worst because all their losses have been to Top 25 teams and they also have atleast 2 wins against top 25 teams!
Baylor or Northern Iowa
Anyone that says UNC is the most overrated team in the top 25 should not be allowed to watch basketball because you are truly an idiot. UNC has lost 6 games yes, but 3 to top 5 teams which 2 were on the road and the other was at Madison Square Garden which is basically a home game for Syracuse. The other 2 were against top 20 teams with one being away and one home. The only bad loss they have is the C of C game. They were missing 2 players and simply overlooked them. A bad UNC team is still better than most teams. They deserve to be about 20th in the rankings. UNC also beat Michigan State (top 10 team) and Ohio State (ranked team). So how is UNC more overrated than them since they beat them. Also, do u seriously think teams like BYU, Gonzaga (blown out by Duke), Temple, Butler, Northern Iowa, and Baylor are better than UNC. Get real. Just because you don't like UNC doesn't mean they suck. Yeah they are down this year compared to last year, but they are still a top 15-20 team.
i think were they are currently ranked is about right. 5 of their losses have been against quality teams.

that being said if for instance the 23 ranked team takes the number 1 ranked team to overtime and loses they will still drop out of the rankings. is that right? they almost beat the #1 team yet they drop in rankings.
northern iowa
Kentucky!!!! just kidding. I would have to go with Northern Iowa. I just think that the conference pads their record too much.
Northern Iowa easy schedule
Baylor, North Carolina and UCONN...I really didnt notice Northern Iowa in the Polls...but really didnt pay attention to anything below UNC
UNC
Northern Iowa
Temple
Northern Iowa.
north carolina by far. i think its just the name thats keeping them in the rankings. if any other team in the top 25 lost 6 games they would definitely drop from the rankings.
i'm not sure. I think they are all good teams but Nothern Iowa possibly.
Hard to say which one, but I think there's a few that is worst then others.
Northern Iowa
After watching UNC vs. Wake Forest a few mins ago...Carolina is terrible....
UNC has lost again. I guess there goes their 1# seed in the NCAA Tourny.
Benchwarmer Wrote:UNC has lost again. I guess there goes their 1# seed in the NCAA Tourny.

Yeah, they lost at home to Wake by 13....was down by 22 in the last minute and a half, but hit a couple lucky threes the last one at the buzzer from half court.
Keep getting the L's is all I can say.
So what team currently worth of being in the top 25 has UK beaten?
theVILLE Wrote:So what team currently worth of being in the top 25 has UK beaten?
Jesus man give it up.
theVILLE Wrote:So what team currently worth of being in the top 25 has UK beaten?

give it a break uk is #1 so :worthy: to uk

Well it surely aint Louisville cause they are terrible and are unranked... have been and will be for a while.
Utep
Ballers Wrote:Well it surely aint Louisville cause they are terrible and are unranked... have been and will be for a while.

Actually they are getting some votes now! Have a win over the current #1 team and played closely to everyone ranked this season! However they have a top 25 team right now i think...I mean Everyone has more quality wins than UK does
back_in_black Wrote:give it a break uk is #1 so :worthy: to uk

#3 isnt #1:yikes:
As of right now I will have to say Utep
Northern Iowa