Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Arkansas @ (2) Kentucky 1/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts/predictions???

SEC Network 4:00 pm
UK by 10-15 point margin
UK-83
Ark-71
Back home to the friendly confines of Rupp. I'll predict a win. I'm not even coming close on margin, so I'll defer
Arkansas is better than their record, but I still predict a Wildcat victory.
UK by 15!!
UK by as many as they want to win by!
I'm glad this game is at Rupp, as stated above the Razonbacks are better than their record shows.They played #1 rank Texas down to the wire earlier in the year. I'll take the Cats in another close SEC win. UK by 6.
UA hasn't won a road SEC game in 2+ years. That being said, go Hogs!
Cats by 16.
Should be a easy win!
I pick UK put alot closer than most think...Pelphrey will have his team ready for this...they played texas down to the wire and they now have fortson back...i say UK by 4 74-70
RavenBoy Wrote:Should be a easy win!

Yes, I would like to agree,but I don't know anymore with these big leads getting away.
I would love for UK to win..no matter by how many points.
Kentucky 77-65.
I think UK gets the win but not sure of the margin. This seems to be a team of runs and then let the other team get back into the game. So I think the margin depends on when the run happens.
MVP2 Wrote:I'm glad this game is at Rupp, as stated above the Razonbacks are better than their record shows.They played #1 rank Texas down to the wire earlier in the year. I'll take the Cats in another close SEC win. UK by 6.

i second that because when they get somebody down that dont finish, it will end up costing them at some point,lets hope its not in the big dance.
Kentucky improves to 19-0!
UK will improve to 19-0 and beat the razorbacks by 20-30

John Wall 15pts and 13 assists

Just my Predictions:bball::bball:
The Wildcats will obviously get the best shot from Arkansas just like everyother team. So I'm going to say that the Wildcats win this one by 12
Panther Thunder Wrote:UA hasn't won a road SEC game in 2+ years. That being said, go Hogs!

wow.. thats a long time

But UK takes this by 10
i believe uk by 8
Kentucky
Uk by 5
Panther Thunder Wrote:UA hasn't won a road SEC game in 2+ years. That being said, go Hogs!

Arkansas last SEC road win: @LSU on 01/26/08 (Not including neutral sites)
Kentucky will win,and finally we will be number one again.
Kentucky wins and takes over #1.
Kentucky rolls by 10-20, and gets that #1 ranking next week!
theVILLE Wrote:I pick UK put alot closer than most think...Pelphrey will have his team ready for this...they played texas down to the wire and they now have fortson back...i say UK by 4 74-70

John Pelphrey couldn't coach Paintsville High School. Actually I shouldn't say that because he will probably end up there in a few years coaching them.

Cats by 20
Kentucky hasn't guarded the three well most of this season and we all know how well everybody shoots against the Wildcats these days (even Miami of Ohi no). Clark and Fortson could be the duo that makes the Cats pay for it. I will still, however, stick with the team that hasn't been beaten yet.

Kentucky 86
Arkansas 83
I will say UK by 13.
UK 73
Ark 70

I still would love to see Pel. win in the SEC> If he has one more year they can get back on track. But he has to have an okay sec record to warrent the AD to keep him.
Pages: 1 2