Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (10) Tennessee 71 - (23) Ole Miss 67 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
I am buying the Vols. The issues they had may give this tema charma that they did not have
This team has really rallied as a family and beleive. Coach Pearl has done a tremendous job with this gruop of gut. Chism has but this team on his back and stepped up big.
Colonel Kill Wrote:This team has really rallied as a family and beleive. Coach Pearl has done a tremendous job with this gruop of gut. Chism has but this team on his back and stepped up big.

Chism has been great. I also want to acknowledge that Hopkins has really stepped up and become much more consistent with his play
I was rooting for Ole Miss to blow them out---I hate the VOLS with a burning passion
I am really surprised at how well the Volunteers are doing considering all that has happened and them playing with a depleted lineup!
Stardust Wrote:Chism has been great. I also want to acknowledge that Hopkins has really stepped up and become much more consistent with his play

Are you talking about consistent numbers or consistent effort? I thought he only had 8 points today?

To your point, from what I have watched he is playing 100% harder!
Love him or hate him you have to give Bruce Pearl credit for what he has done with this team.
Stardust Wrote:Chism has been great. I also want to acknowledge that Hopkins has really stepped up and become much more consistent with his play

I agree Scotty is becoming a solid player for the Vols.
congrats to tn