Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (5)Syracuse 72 - (9)West Virginia 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Great win for Cuse. Has proven they are the #1 team in the BEAST
:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty
heard it was a great game
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:heard it was a great game

Dang good game. One of the best I have seen in quite some time. Too bad WVU lost.
A win is a win!! Congrats to Cuse!!
nice win for the Cuse
Boehim gets a BIG win.
Congrats to cuse...does this mean WVU is overrated???
theVILLE Wrote:Congrats to cuse...does this mean WVU is overrated???

No Cuse is that good.
I was just wondering since WV is not overrated how UNC is...because 3 teams where ranked as high or higher than cuse...and all was on the road
theVILLE Wrote:I was just wondering since WV is not overrated how UNC is...because 3 teams where ranked as high or higher than cuse...and all was on the road

Outside of losing by 15 at Purdue, WVU's two losses have been by one point each. We lost twice to two top 5 teams and on the road to the Golden Domers with the zebras in their corner.

BTW villefan, your arsekicking is coming up in two weeks in Morgantown. Petino better not wear that white suit. He tends to get the rear end of the pants quite messy.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Outside of losing by 15 at Purdue, WVU's two losses have been by one point each. We lost twice to two top 5 teams and on the road to the Golden Domers with the zebras in their corner.

BTW villefan, your arsekicking is coming up in two weeks in Morgantown. Petino better not wear that white suit. He tends to get the rear end of the pants quite messy.

actually i think you little whippin is coming...the cards are playing much better basketball and will be ready to whip some mountainieers...I wasnt saying WV was overrated..