Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (24)Clemson 83 - (12)North Carolina 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting how the anvil has fallen on UNC
Can anyone say OVERRATED????
Ever since Roy kicked that dude out of that game, UNC's karma has bitten them in the arse...lol Couldn't happen to a better bunch.
Clemson that good? Or is UNC that bad?

People rattled me for saying they are not top 10 good..... Who is laughing now?
Duke beat Clemson by 19 or 20 bout a week ago, but that was at Duke

so I dunno..
Amun-Ra Wrote:Ever since Roy kicked that dude out of that game, UNC's karma has bitten them in the arse...lol Couldn't happen to a better bunch.

Lol, too funny, but true
lwc Wrote:Clemson that good? Or is UNC that bad?

If Purdue is still in the top ten then yes, Clemson should be.
Poor North Carolina just can't seem to reach that 2,000 win mark.
unc just dont have it this year
lwc Wrote:Clemson that good? Or is UNC that bad?

I still say come march they will be right in the mix of the sweet 16 or elite 8...and i hate UNC but i think they are a great team...look at there loses and where there at
NYY10 Wrote:Duke beat Clemson by 19 or 20 bout a week ago, but that was at Duke

so I dunno..

Duke and clemson are both really good teams...to me anyway...but at Duke is a different story and at clemson is a different story
theVILLE Wrote:I still say come march they will be right in the mix of the sweet 16 or elite 8...and i hate UNC but i think they are a great team...look at there loses and where there at

6 road games and the lost five of those.
Benchwarmer Wrote:6 road games and the lost five of those.

but 3 where to top 5 teams..so i x them off and dont count them...cause they really are not a top 5-10 team...sure they got beat@ charleston (which thye should have won) and @ clemson who is a top 15 team i think...@ clemson no UNC shouldnt have won...So look at strength of schedule...I will almost beat they beat Ga Tech and duke
theVILLE Wrote:Duke and clemson are both really good teams...to me anyway...but at Duke is a different story and at clemson is a different story

true true