Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 6TH grade teams in Pike Co. in 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/ Perdictions
Belfry Pikeville SV in no order will be some good games in
the up comeing year. Good luck Pirates.
Yep P-ville Valley and Belfry are all tops.
I agree- pikeville,shelby valley and belfry
Just glad football season will be here soon,ready to get out of the gyms...belfry,s.v.,and pikeville should all be good.
I am looking to put my son on a AAU basketball team, are they any pike county 5th and
6th grade teams needing any players, he is 11 years old and in the 5th grade
With football season just around the corner,I am really excited to watch this yrs 6th grade team.I've been told coach may himself is coach this group,I cant wait!!!
I was told by Tim he will not be coaching this year.
troubles Wrote:I was told by Tim he will not be coaching this year.

He is talking about Keith May not Tim.
Can't wait for sum football i know we have a few boys that can't ether should be a good year go get'em boys.
Well it is two three weeks into the season and i was wondering what everbody is
thanking.
I just returned from Belfrys loss to SV and have to say that as far as talented kids Belfry has valley beat but as a team Valley has the package that Belfry lacks . The de and corners for belfry run from contact and the need to learn some take down skills .number 23 and 24 for belfry done great in the back field despite their size they need a bigger full back and as for the line belfrys # 66 is a beast and seemed to be a good kicker as well . But a few good players won't win games . We had a few kids that stood out but as I said before we play well together as a team and that trumps a few good players anyday.
football junkie Wrote:I just returned from Belfrys loss to SV and have to say that as far as talented kids Belfry has valley beat but as a team Valley has the package that Belfry lacks . The de and corners for belfry run from contact and the need to learn some take down skills .number 23 and 24 for belfry done great in the back field despite their size they need a bigger full back and as for the line belfrys # 66 is a beast and seemed to be a good kicker as well . But a few good players won't win games . We had a few kids that stood out but as I said before we play well together as a team and that trumps a few good players anyday.

Yes we have talent and the kids you talked about are great football players and love it we got to get the rest of the team on the same page
i fell they will get there i thank we have kids out of place but i not the
coach so we will see what happens it was a good game until 4th you guys
have a good team.
Panther 5th/6th grade team put a hurtin' on Belfry last night at Hillard Howard Stadium. These kids are big, strong, and athletic. Good team to watch for in years to come.
baseballorbust Wrote:Panther 5th/6th grade team put a hurtin' on Belfry last night at Hillard Howard Stadium. These kids are big, strong, and athletic. Good team to watch for in years to come.

I guess your going to tell me there no hold backs on this team and if you do i don't beleave you on our team there are none you can beleave they
will be next year the rest of the teams in Pike Co. are the same size but
pikeville's still they played good and we didn't so good job to Pikevlle's boys.
So how are they looking, top to bottom.
baseballorbust Wrote:Panther 5th/6th grade team put a hurtin' on Belfry last night at Hillard Howard Stadium. These kids are big, strong, and athletic. Good team to watch for in years to come.

So.......what was the final score???
Johnson County has a sixth grade team wanting to find some games. Does anybody know of anyone who might be interested in playing?
Johnson County has a 6th grade football team and is looking for games. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I guess your going to tell me there no hold backs on this team and if you do i don't beleave you on our team there are none you can beleave they
will be next year the rest of the teams in Pike Co. are the same size but
pikeville's still they played good and we didn't so good job to Pikevlle's boys.
Maybe you shouldve held back and learned how to spell and construct a coherent sentence. Being that no team in the county has gotten within 2 TDs of beating Pikeville all year I have to say they are the best. I love it that you county folks want to start the holdback argruement. But answer me a ?. What are we doing that is against the rules?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Maybe you shouldve held back and learned how to spell and construct a coherent sentence. Being that no team in the county has gotten within 2 TDs of beating Pikeville all year I have to say they are the best. I love it that you county folks want to start the holdback argruement. But answer me a ?. What are we doing that is against the rules?

Maybe you should talk to me face to face because i really don't like to talk
on here and you can teach me to spell. Pikeville has a good team and i'm not
starting argruement about holdbacks i just said it is time for us to do it to.
:wink:
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Maybe you should talk to me face to face because i really don't like to talk
on here and you can teach me to spell. Pikeville has a good team and i'm not
starting argruement about holdbacks i just said it is time for us to do it to.
Id love to. Bring a notebook, some pencils, and oh yeah, be sure and pack your lunch. Just some good natured ribbing pal dont get your panties wadded up over it.