Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Toughest places to play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Top 5-10 toughest places to play...
Duke
UK
Kansas
Mich State
Syracuse
UNC
Duke
KU
UL
UK(starting this year again)
Cuse
Basketball or football?
With those that are already mentioned, I would like to add: The Pit and the Palestra
1. Cameron Indoor Stadium
2. Rupp Arena
3. Phog Allen Fieldhouse
4. Carrier Dome
5. Dean Smith Center
DUKE
UNC
Kansas
Syracuse
Louisville
UK (starting back this year)
Mich. St.
Clemson
Florida
Notre Dame
1. Duke
2. Kansas
3. Kentucky
4. North Carolina
5. Florida
6. Syracuse
7. Oklahoma St.
8. Louisville
Alltime Home Winning %:

1. dUKe - .851
2. Kansas - .793
3. Gonzaga - .792
4. UConn - .772
5. UK - .760
6. Arizona - .752
7. Stanford - .750
8. Florida - .743
9. Utah St - .741
10. Illinois - .735
There is no argument that Duke is the toughest place to play. Everyone else is just fighting for the #2 spot.
PC_You_Know Wrote:There is no argument that Duke is the toughest place to play. Everyone else is just fighting for the #2 spot.

Who would have guessed Gonzaga to be in the top 10. But it makes sense. They get very few Major teams come to their place to play, so as good as they have been, I guess it's safe to assume that they would win their conference games there. Though their numbers are legit, it's hardly a fair comparison when Gonzaga and Utah St. are in the mix with the rest of the teams on this list.
you have to take into account kansas currently has a 51 +/- home game winning streak. sure many are probably push over games but you have to put them and their current record on top.
johnnyt Wrote:you have to take into account kansas currently has a 51 +/- home game winning streak. sure many are probably push over games but you have to put them and their current record on top.

Actually, you made a very good point. These top programs play every single one of their cupcake games at home. So it's pretty hard to determine their real numbers.
Duke
Louisville
Kansas
Gonzaga
UNC

and last UK!!!!
diehardcardfan Wrote:Duke
Louisville
Kansas
Gonzaga
UNC

and last UK!!!!

Man thats kinda rediculous..for one Louisville is a very tough tough place to play but at #2 on the list???and UK is among the top toughest places to play..besides that makes it look worse on louisville for getting beat at rupp doesnt it...think before you post stupid stuff like that on here, that just a warning lol
Louisville a tough place to play? They've already lost 3 times at home this year.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Louisville a tough place to play? They've already lost 3 times at home this year.

agreed..when you take 3 of the 4 guards away you are going to get beat
theVILLE Wrote:agreed..when you take 3 of the 4 guards away you are going to get beat

Should beat Western Carolina and Charlotte with the second 5 at home. No excuse.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Should beat Western Carolina and Charlotte with the second 5 at home. No excuse.

nope with 3 of the 4 guards out i dont see them beaten charollte and them shooting the ball as well as they did..western carolina game i was there at that game...that team shot the lights out and got alot of calls but they should have won that game though
only reason duke is the hardest place to play is because they have 8 men on the court almost every game. bad thing is that 3 of them has whistles
beasy_bo Wrote:only reason duke is the hardest place to play is because they have 8 men on the court almost every game. bad thing is that 3 of them has whistles

Awww..is that a tear I see?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Awww..is that a tear I see?

Thats tears when the whistle blows against the other team at duke..wait thats never happend
no my friend i will never shed a tear over duke until they can get on UK's level. as far as history goes...if i was a player though i definitely hate to play there just cause the student section is right in you ears the whole entire game

Lol, only from a dUKe fan :biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Lol, only from a dUKe fan :biggrin:

Yep, and you're jealousy is getting old by capitalizing the UK in the middle. Why would you want to hate on Duke so much, UK leads the all time series.
Mississipi State is a hard place to play.. And so is Vandy.
1. Memorial Gymnasium(Vanderbilt)
2. Cameron Indoor
3. Rupp Arena
4. Dean Smith Center
5. Carrier Dome
1. Duke
2. Kansas
3. Kentucky
4. North Carolina
5. Michigan State
6. Indiana
7. Maryland
8. Oklahoma State
9. Syracuse
10. Arizona
theVILLE Wrote:Man thats kinda rediculous..for one Louisville is a very tough tough place to play but at #2 on the list???and UK is among the top toughest places to play..besides that makes it look worse on louisville for getting beat at rupp doesnt it...think before you post stupid stuff like that on here, that just a warning lol

:lmao::thatsfunn #2
GRIFFIN Wrote::lmao::thatsfunn #2

Man i never said they were 2 on the list..yes they were on my list but not at 2
Pages: 1 2