Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ohio State 70 - (6) Purdue 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Yay!!!!
Not just Purdue's 2nd loss, a loss at home which rarely happens even when they are not a good team
Ouch!
Robbie Hummell had 29 first half points. He finished with 35.

Evan Turner made a great return from his back injury with a career high 32-point game tonight.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Robbie Hummell had 29 first half points. He finished with 35.
Evan Turner made a great return from his back injury with a career high 32-point game tonight.

Did you see his finger when he dislocated it? It was disgusting. I don't know how he scored another point after he returned.
Stardust Wrote:Did you see his finger when he dislocated it? It was disgusting. I don't know how he scored another point after he returned.
Just pop it back in place and go on. If Ohio State would have played some man in the first half, Hummel wouldn't even be a story. He couldnt get a shot off in the second half.
Stardust Wrote:Did you see his finger when he dislocated it? It was disgusting. I don't know how he scored another point after he returned.

The only points that came from Hummell were two free throws after the injury. It was a pretty nasty though.
watched just about all of this game and it was an old fashioned slug fest between 2 great teams. Turner is a beast for the Buckeye's
Overrated????All though i think ohio st with everyone healthy is a top 10-15 team..but purdue should have won this game, especially since it was at home
Looks like Purdue is going down hill fast!
My thoughts on Purdue. If you can get out on them in the perimeter then you got them beat because they have no inside game at all.
theVILLE Wrote:Overrated????All though i think ohio st with everyone healthy is a top 10-15 team..but purdue should have won this game, especially since it was at home

Purdue is overrated but North Carolina is not? Purdue was on a row until hummells injury.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Purdue is overrated but North Carolina is not? Purdue was on a row until hummells injury.
No Hummel was on a roll. The rest of the team was playing poorly. From what I saw the rely too heavily on the outside shot. They have no inside game. Pretty much the only true threat they have is #33 Moore and his ability to penetrate. Look for them to lose more in the the Big 10.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Purdue is overrated but North Carolina is not? Purdue was on a row until hummells injury.

purdue is 6 UNC is 13 or 14??yes purdue is overrated, im not sure there top ten team but probably bout 13 or 14 with UNC
This was a good game to watch and great to see Evan Turner bounce back from his injury with a career high game
The return of Turner will make this Buckeye team dangerous IMO.