Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (4)Villanova 92 - Louisville 84
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from Freedom Hall.

Scottie Reynolds - 36 points
Very good game. UL is down this year but they can still play with anyone.
As long as U of L isnt playing Ky i will root for them and i keep hoping they would pull this one out
Louisville choked big time in this one.
About what i figured in this one. What a performance by Reynolds for Nova.
as expected
The longest regulation college basketball game I have ever watched..there was close to 100 free throws and close to 70 something fouls...crazy..congrats Nova!
I left to play ball at halftime and thought UL had this one wrapped up.
Look's like Ricky Whitesuit has a brown stain on his white suit. He must be buying his clothes from the Al Capone collection in Chicago.
Heck yeah I am 3-0 this year against Loserville if you count football and I must say it is a WONDERFUL FEELING
Louisville was up 17 and lost by 8. A 25 point turn, that is sad!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Heck yeah I am 3-0 this year against Loserville if you count football and I must say it is a WONDERFUL FEELING
Jay Wright is the most underrated college basketball coach in America..how many more decades of eligibility does Scotty Reynolds have anyways? That guy was a freshman at 'Nova during the Nixon administration. :biggrin:
WOW what a game by NOVA and what a half by louisville!!WHEN the cards play like that for 40 minutes they can beat anyone in the country (but got to do it for 40 minutes)
Reynolds had a perfect game, litterally!!he missed one FG i think...
Was anyone else impressed with samuels and sosa in this game...Samuels used the backboard lol
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Look's like Ricky Whitesuit has a brown stain on his white suit. He must be buying his clothes from the Al Capone collection in Chicago.

Just wait til we come to WV and whip you!!!WV is the most overrated team in the countryConfusedhh:
theVILLE Wrote:Just wait til we come to WV and whip you!!!WV is the most overrated team in the countryConfusedhh:

:Thumbs:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Jay Wright is the most underrated college basketball coach in America..how many more decades of eligibility does Scotty Reynolds have anyways? That guy was a freshman at 'Nova during the Nixon administration. :biggrin:

Ahhh we just keep changing his social-security number and former place of residency have him retake all ACT and SATs and get 4 more years of eligablity, man we are very smart administration what ppl dont realize is we are years ahead of everyone else in recruiting and eligablity scandals stick that one up your pipe hole NCAA lol...but yes Wright is a phenominal coach and ppl still dont realize it, the guy could coach anywhere and be succesful
theVILLE Wrote:WOW what a game by NOVA and what a half by louisville!!WHEN the cards play like that for 40 minutes they can beat anyone in the country (but got to do it for 40 minutes)
Reynolds had a perfect game, litterally!!he missed one FG i think...
Was anyone else impressed with samuels and sosa in this game...Samuels used the backboard lol

I was impressed with samuels but I wasn't impressed with sosa at all he had 5 turnovers and only 2 assist, and he plays horrible D. He can't stay in front of his guy. He gambles way to much trying to get a steal and his guy just blows by. Sosa should of found ways to get samuels the ball more. He was wide open several times and nobody would throw it to him.
Louisville play the first good team in the Big East on their schedule and they get beat. This is about what i expected, Louisville is down this year and IMO they're only a lower 8 team in the Big East this year! Congrats to Scottie Reynolds and Nova!
Tough loss for the Cards who had a 17 point lead.
leecoukfan Wrote:Louisville play the first good team in the Big East on their schedule and they get beat. This is about what i expected, Louisville is down this year and IMO they're only a lower 8 team in the Big East this year! Congrats to Scottie Reynolds and Nova!

Well cut them a break, they lost by 8 to the 4th rank team in the nation.
Aslan Wrote:Well cut them a break, they lost by 8 to the 4th rank team in the nation.

But they blew a 17 point lead and still lost by 8. That's a 25 point swing:igiveup:
Stardust Wrote:But they blew a 17 point lead and still lost by 8. That's a 25 point swing:igiveup:

Very good point!
Maybe Ricky should have changed his suit at half time. I was very impressed with with the Cards in the first half, only problem was they forgot to show up in the second half. As dominateing as Samuels was in the first half I could not figure out why the Ville did not let him take over in the second half other than their guards kept turning the ball over in Nova's half court trap. You know those guards are coming to trap and yet Louisville never attempted to step through hit the open may or did not even try a power dribble through. A very good first half maybe they build from that. I agree Jay Wright is one of the nation's best coaches.
Another L for Lville
theVILLE Wrote:Just wait til we come to WV and whip you!!!WV is the most overrated team in the countryConfusedhh:

No, that title belongs to North Carolina.
catsfan4ever Wrote:I was impressed with samuels but I wasn't impressed with sosa at all he had 5 turnovers and only 2 assist, and he plays horrible D. He can't stay in front of his guy. He gambles way to much trying to get a steal and his guy just blows by. Sosa should of found ways to get samuels the ball more. He was wide open several times and nobody would throw it to him.

I meant siva my bad..Siva is improving i think
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:No, that title belongs to North Carolina.

3 of there 4 loses were to the top 5 teams???sure they lost to charolette...but it was at charolette...all there loses are on the road also
theVILLE Wrote:3 of there 4 loses were to the top 5 teams???sure they lost to charolette...but it was at charolette...all there loses are on the road also
Cant spell Louisville without the big L Big Grin
theVILLE Wrote:3 of there 4 loses were to the top 5 teams???sure they lost to charolette...but it was at charolette...all there loses are on the road also

that just tells you they get more calls at home Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:that just tells you they get more calls at home Smile

Maybe...I think carolina is a top 15 team
Pages: 1 2