Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (20)Georgia Tech 71 - (5)Duke 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Sorry dUKe fan!
hmmmmm......what does this say about Duke? Georgia beat Georgia Tech and then Georgia Tech beats Duke!
Great win for Ga. Tech. How did the Superstar play for the Yellow-Jackets?
leecoukfan Wrote:hmmmmm......what does this say about Duke? Georgia beat Georgia Tech and then Georgia Tech beats Duke!

Idk, you tell me

If your trying to compare the SEC to ACC then your off, SEC is no way better then the ACC

Duke had an off game, couldn't get no threes to drop, GT played a great game at home, which will be hard for any team to beat them at.

I see a different outcome, next time around

In the end, Duke got beat by the better team, today
NYY10 Wrote:Idk, you tell me

If your trying to compare the SEC to ACC then your off, SEC is no way better then the ACC

Duke had an off game, couldn't get no threes to drop, GT played a great game at home, which will be hard for any team to beat them at.

I see a different outcome, next time around

In the end, Duke got beat by the better team, today

I'm not taking up for you NYY10, bucause I am no dUKe fan :biggrin:

But, didn't everyone just blast UNC and called them Overrated, and they really are not that good. Are they really not smart enough to understand that by saying UNC is terrible, they just said that UK barely survived a terrible team?

It's why fighters always say the other guy was Awesome. Makes it sound like the other guy was a great fighter, meaning they beat a great fighter. Instead, we demean the teams we beat as terrible. That means we are barely as good as the terrible team???
Agree. Most good teams, will have their ups and downs, but itsn't it better to get a few loses now, instead of march.
Duke isn't overated, but their not a top 5 team either. I would say 7 or 8 is where they belong. They dont have nearly as much talent as they have had in the past, but I look for them to bounce back next week..

GT is a great team. which should be a great contender for the ACC title this year.
Duke Had a horrible game. I love to see them lose but......they just played really bad. there much better than this.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Duke Had a horrible game. I love to see them lose but......they just played really bad. there much better than this.

omg, you said something nice bout DUKE:worthy:

HAHA
NYY10 Wrote:omg, you said something nice bout DUKE:worthy:

HAHA

Lol. once a week.
To bad for Duke.
Here's the lonk to the story. Enjoy fellas!!!

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=300090059
a lonk.. whats a lonk lol.
Excuse me.....LINK...Is that better???
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Excuse me.....LINK...Is that better???

Yes, Thank You!!:biggrin:
Duke lost and it was just a matter of time they are not that good
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Duke lost and it was just a matter of time they are not that good

I agree.
Just like the past 6-7 years...if Duke has an off night shooting the 3 they can be beaten by anyone.

Duke simply looked tired the whole game..probably from playing three games this week. This seemingly affected their outside shooting. Additionally, Duke is a below average team in the front court. G'Tech dominated Duke down low the entire game.

Don't be fooled...Duke is a legitimate Top 10 team and could beat any team in the country this year with their half court defense and outside shooting... but, I just don't see this Devil team as having the complete all-around team to win the National Title.
G-tech is a solid team this year. They have played inconsistent, but they will be a force in the ACC
Nothing I love more than to see a Dukie loss. Big Grin
I love to see Duke get beat by any team.

I think it was said in another post, Duke is a good team that can beat any team with their D and on a good shooting night. There are going to be games like this Tech game where the shooting isn't there and they are a very beatable team by most teams in the top 20. Duke lacks any interior game at this time.
Duke also lacks athleticism. An athletic team like Tech is going to give them trouble every single time.