Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alabama to display BCS trophy at WalMart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:lmao:
This is pretty cool haha.
Walmart in the south is Macy's in the north!
Thats awesome!
Good to see they put it somewhere so that the "real" fans can get to see it as well! :Clap:
In response, Tennessee has vowed to display the next SEC Championship they win at various Federal Prisons across the US so their famous alumni can see it first hand. Additionally, since recruiting is Kiffin's #1 priority, they also plan on doing a circuit of Juvenile Halls in Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina.

Big Grin
EKUAlum05 Wrote:In response, Tennessee has vowed to display the next SEC Championship they win at various Federal Prisons across the US so their famous alumni can see it first hand. Additionally, since recruiting is Kiffin's #1 priority, they also plan on doing a circuit of Juvenile Halls in Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina.

Big Grin

What a great idea. Kiffin is a genius.
Stardust Wrote:Walmart in the south is Macy's in the north!

Amen!!!!!!!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:In response, Tennessee has vowed to display the next SEC Championship they win at various Federal Prisons across the US so their famous alumni can see it first hand. Additionally, since recruiting is Kiffin's #1 priority, they also plan on doing a circuit of Juvenile Halls in Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina.

Big Grin

Nice.. Maybe they can display it in Indy for the 4-time AP NFL MVP, as well. Its probaby safe to say that UK won't have to worry about displaying anything other than their Music City and Liberty Bowl banners hanging on the outside of the most intimidating cracker box in the SEC (Commonwealth Stadium). I did laugh at your post though.:biggrin:
Ole' Saben is trying to crack a smile in that picture haha.
Real Badman Wrote:Ole' Saben is trying to crack a smile in that picture haha.
Nah, thats Nicks "Say Cheeeeese!" smile, lol :biggrin:

Big Grin
(I apologize ahead of time BloodyHarlan, lol).....Didnt Lane Kiffin get caught bringing a shank inside the jailhouse dorm so he could show the team their Peach Bowl Runner up trophy?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:(I apologize ahead of time BloodyHarlan, lol).....Didnt Lane Kiffin get caught bringing a shank inside the jailhouse dorm so he could show the team their Peach Bowl Runner up trophy?

Nah, he just got Pearl's permission and let Tyler Smith take it with him as he checked in to his new roomBig Grin
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Nice.. Maybe they can display it in Indy for the 4-time AP NFL MVP, as well. Its probaby safe to say that UK won't have to worry about displaying anything other than their Music City and Liberty Bowl banners hanging on the outside of the most intimidating cracker box in the SEC (Commonwealth Stadium). I did laugh at your post though.:biggrin:
Actually Commenwealth is far from the smallest with it being bigger than Ole Miss, Miss St and Vandy. With max capacity at 71000 it is only thousand seats behind Arkansas. Just read on another forum that Tenn plans on removing seats to add luxury boxes. his will lower the Vols capacity.
What's the chances that UK displays their NCAA Basketball title in Wal-Mart at the end of this season.

Big Grin

I heard if pearl won the SEC he was going to also..so the whole team could celebrate
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2010/jan/...er=popular

Only in the South. I like it.

Was a contract thing with Dr Pepper, so it would have happened no matter who won the game.
theVILLE Wrote:I heard if pearl won the SEC he was going to also..so the whole team could celebrate

Obviously Louisville has not talked about displaying anything.....:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Obviously Louisville has not talked about displaying anything.....:biggrin:

:lmao:^
Stardust Wrote:Obviously Louisville has not talked about displaying anything.....:biggrin:
Well you obviously havent been reading the Courier Journal police blotter the past couple years Big Grin