Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Recruit C.J. Leslie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If he is "feeling UK" then sign already.
I think UK inks in both Quincy Miller and CJ Leslie to fill out our 2010 class with Stacey Poole.
Quincy Miller is a part of the class of 2011.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think UK inks in both Terrance Jones and CJ Leslie to fill out our 2010 class with Stacey Poole.
Fixed that.... Miller is clas of 2011.

Also I hope we get Brandon Knight. He would be a huge grab for us considering Wall will be in the draft.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Fixed that.... Miller is clas of 2011.

Also I hope we get Brandon Knight. He would be a huge grab for us considering Wall will be in the draft.

I agree. Knight is not the same, but give these Frosh a year under their belt and the addition of Knight, the Cats would not miss a beat from this year
Amun-Ra Wrote:Fixed that.... Miller is clas of 2011.

Brandon knight isn't as athletic as wall but he is just as good of a scorer if not better. Jerry Meyer has him in his top 10 pure shooters coming out of high school and every other scout has him as a big time scorer.

http://maryland.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1024395

It talks about him at the bottom the page.
Knight would be nice, but not necessary. Bledsoe will do fine running the show next year.
LClion4life Wrote:Knight would be nice, but not necessary. Bledsoe will do fine running the show next year.
Scoring is necessary and Knight would be able to do that.

We get Knight, Jones and Poole, we will be hard to beat yeat again.
C.J. is ours to lose. I think he commits after this weekend. Along with Jones, Poole and Sleby/Knight and once again it is a lights out class for a SEC school. And it will help us fight to get a 1 seed year in and out.
From what I hear, Leslie is a heavy UK lean right now.