Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BCS National Championship: (1)Alabama 37 - (2)Texas 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GIVE US NUMBER 13!! Scary for the rest of college football, as we will return a whoooooooooooole bunch next year! Ive waited 17 years to say this, so here goes..........."Your 2009 National Champions are the Alabama Crimson Tide!!!!!":Cheerlead:Cheerlead:1::1:
Bama get's their championship. Saban get's his 2nd title with two different SEC teams. Congrats to the Tide.

Heisman winner Ingram gets 111 yards followed by Richardson's 87. McElroy was 6/11 for 58 yards. Ingram breaks the Heisman jinx by being the first winner since 1950 to win the title.

On the downside, Bama goes 1/11 on 3rd downs. Outgained offensively 272 to 240 in total yards.

Bama survives a terrible start with two early turnovers mainly due to Colt McCoy's injury. If McCoy is in this game......well, you know he would not have been 1/10 for -4 yards in the first half.

2010-11 Preseason #1 Alabama Crimson Tide!
dont call the score yet.. with 26 secs to go, Saban might try to score again.
runninrebs21 Wrote:dont call the score yet.. with 26 secs to go, Saban might try to score again.
The game is 60 minutes long. Thats why were national champions and your team isnt, pal. Enough hating on Bama like you have all year. Take your whipping and go home.
runninrebs21 Wrote:dont call the score yet.. with 26 secs to go, Saban might try to score again.

LOL, He's one of those guys that will get it when another team gets the chance
Congrats to BOTH teams for a great season
I doubt it.. He is about the only I've seen since Steve Spurrier to do that. He is just a jerk. And I can't wait until someone just destroys the tide. Congrats to the players, but the coach is an A**HOLE
I wanted Bama to win, but I would have liked to see it against a Colt McCoy led Longhorns.....Colt McCoy just gained my utmost respect with his post game interview. That is a young man that you would like your kids to grow up to be like.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The game is 60 minutes long. Thats why were national champions and your team isnt, pal. Enough hating on Bama like you have all year. Take your whipping and go home.

spoken like a man of the winning team...waiiiiiiiit you are lol :thatsfunn
sounds like Colt may have some nerve damage if his arm is still dead...Good Luck to the young man on his future
Still not a great BCS title game, but I beleive that McCoy's injury caused that. it's just been a letdown ever since we've had the BCS title game. There is just too much time from each teams last game, and this keeps getting stretched out further and further. It's already runied New Years day Bowls. When will we get a playoff?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:sounds like Colt may have some nerve damage if his arm is still dead...Good Luck to the young man on his future

I thought that too.
Nick right now is just saying give me the dam trophy lol
ImagineThat! Wrote:I wanted Bama to win, but I would have liked to see it against a Colt McCoy led Longhorns.....Colt McCoy just gained my utmost respect with his post game interview. That is a young man that you would like your kids to grow up to be like.

I agree, he is all class.
Stardust Wrote:Still not a great BCS title game, but I beleive that McCoy's injury caused that. it's just been a letdown ever since we've had the BCS title game. There is just too much time from each teams last game, and this keeps getting stretched out further and further. It's already runied New Years day Bowls. When will we get a playoff?

Stardust, we'll probably never see it, as long as the all mighty dollar is involved. The love of money is the root of all evil.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Nick right now is just saying give me the dam trophy lol
Yeah, lol..seriously, I bet he is a **** head ..but I love him because well, he just got us a championship lol..He has the personality of a wall..a mean one, LOL
Yeah, Saban is WV boy. I wish he wanted to come back home. lol

Let's bring on Coach Saban and the Mountaineers!!! sounds better than....
Let's bring on Coach Stew (or Gomer as dangerousdaneersfan likes to call him) and the Mountaineers!!!

Say what you want about Saban's personality, the man can coach football!!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:sounds like Colt may have some nerve damage if his arm is still dead...Good Luck to the young man on his future

I don't mean to sound mean, not start a rumble, but I have to say this..... never, the entire game was a clear definition given to the nature of McCoys injury, other than a sprain. His post game interview contradicted the highlights of him during the second half on the sideline. His high fives and overhead clapping would lead me to be believe he had feeling in his arm. I can't help but think that this was a national championship game, and his injury was described a sprain. Don't mean to sound harsh but, get a cortizone shot and play, if only to lead a running game. If I were a lineman who had worked my butt off to protect his all year and years before, and if I wasn't going Pro myself, I would probably tell him to take his NFL checkbook and go to the house. I want go to players on my team, not cop out guys. I am a SEC diehard, and am so proud that Bama won, however, I just am amazed that Colt McCoy went out with a sprain, and watched that game from the sideline. I question heart....I know millions talk, however, what does a goose egg performance in a losing game do for him in the draft...except provide a perfect excuse, I sprained my arm. Just food for thought!!!! Don't shoot me. I felt sorry for Gilbert, and 18 year old kid put in that position could ruin his entire college career, not to mention he stood to be the starter next year. It was just an unfair situation to be put in. Texas showed heart, I appreciate that. With all that said Roll Tide Roll and Go SEC....the strongest, fastest, biggest conference in college football.
Sucks that McCoy got hurt early in the game like that, but 'Bama did what a good team should do once the opposing teams leader is out with an injury and start pointing points on the board. Texas's pass defense was phenomenal, but couldn't do that much with 'Bama on the ground. I thought the better team won whether McCoy played the entire game or not.
Atleast one of TH32's teams will get a championship this year. I can't believe I'm saying this but Congratulations, TH32, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, you kinda deserved this one. Lol Big Grin
Congrats Tide!!!!
badbunton Wrote:I don't mean to sound mean, not start a rumble, but I have to say this..... never, the entire game was a clear definition given to the nature of McCoys injury, other than a sprain. His post game interview contradicted the highlights of him during the second half on the sideline. His high fives and overhead clapping would lead me to be believe he had feeling in his arm. I can't help but think that this was a national championship game, and his injury was described a sprain. Don't mean to sound harsh but, get a cortizone shot and play, if only to lead a running game. If I were a lineman who had worked my butt off to protect his all year and years before, and if I wasn't going Pro myself, I would probably tell him to take his NFL checkbook and go to the house. I want go to players on my team, not cop out guys. I am a SEC diehard, and am so proud that Bama won, however, I just am amazed that Colt McCoy went out with a sprain, and watched that game from the sideline. I question heart....I know millions talk, however, what does a goose egg performance in a losing game do for him in the draft...except provide a perfect excuse, I sprained my arm. Just food for thought!!!! Don't shoot me. I felt sorry for Gilbert, and 18 year old kid put in that position could ruin his entire college career, not to mention he stood to be the starter next year. It was just an unfair situation to be put in. Texas showed heart, I appreciate that. With all that said Roll Tide Roll and Go SEC....the strongest, fastest, biggest conference in college football.

not going to bash you for saying that, however I never heard them say sprain, so idk we dont know what it was or wasnt was and probley never will unless its released that he has to have surgrey or something...who knows doesnt matter now the TIDE ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS AND THE SEC HAVE WON 4 STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEC SEC!!!! Tidehoss is the happiest man on the planet.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:GIVE US NUMBER 13!! Scary for the rest of college football, as we will return a whoooooooooooole bunch next year! Ive waited 17 years to say this, so here goes..........."Your 2009 National Champions are the Alabama Crimson Tide!!!!!":Cheerlead:Cheerlead:1::1:

I like the looks of that! Glad to see an SEC team win the National Championship!! But, after McCoy Got hurt and taken out of the game there wan't much hope left for Texas and that showed in the game! Congrats to the Alabama Crimson Tide on winning the BCS National Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sucks McCoy got injured, they would have had a good shot of winning had he played.
One of SEC fans 12 favorite teams got a title, congrats.
Theres still one more undeafted team lol.
way to go tide, i said by 14, and u guys almost messed that one up,lol
Congrats Alabama On Your Title Game. You Deserved It.
Roll Tide! The Bear would be proud! SEC wins four in a row!
I bet Saban made the 2 kids who dumped the Gatorade on him run back to the hotel along side the bus after the game LOL!
Everybody is talking about McCoy being out but didn't Alabama's do it all running back Ingram only play 5 minutes the second half do to cramps?
Pages: 1 2