Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (6)Boise State 17 (4)TCU 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boise State wins the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl and finishes the season undefeated at 14-0!!
Well never know how they would have compared with the best.
Game did not interest me at all
Stardust Wrote:Game did not interest me at all

Must not be much of a football fan! Two undefeated teams going at it. I think thats very interesting.
eastkyfootballfan Wrote:Must not be much of a football fan! Two undefeated teams going at it. I think thats very interesting.

I watched the game because they were two undefeated teams, found myself flpiing channels because there was no excitment, well, there were three lousy throws by the TCU quarterback :please:
Stardust Wrote:I watched the game because they were two undefeated teams, found myself flpiing channels because there was no excitment, well, there were three lousy throws by the TCU quarterback :please:

Did you miss the fake punt play? That was pretty exciting and there were some great and exciting plays made on the defense from both sides! I personally thought the game WAS exciting!
Aslan Wrote:Well never know how they would have compared with the best.

The "best" continue to avoid Boise State like the plague. I would have loved to have seen them kick Florida's butt in Teblow's last game. Instead Florida draws the Cincinnasty Bearcraps and Boise get's paired with the other BCS buster, TCU. Pathetic. The BCS people would have looked stupid with two BCS Busters winning BCS bowls. We need a playoff.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:The "best" continue to avoid Boise State like the plague. I would have loved to have seen them kick Florida's butt in Teblow's last game. Instead Florida draws the Cincinnasty Bearcraps and Boise get's paired with the other BCS buster, TCU. Pathetic. The BCS people would have looked stupid with two BCS Busters winning BCS bowls. We need a playoff.

There is NO ONE that would have beat Florida Last Saturday, No One!
I think Boise St. can play with the best of the best and it's not fair that they never get the chance to prove it. JMO!!:eyeroll:
Stardust Wrote:There is NO ONE that would have beat Florida Last Saturday, No One!

You go right ahead and BELIEVE that, Starrust, BELIEVE that! :lmao:
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:The "best" continue to avoid Boise State like the plague. I would have loved to have seen them kick Florida's butt in Teblow's last game. Instead Florida draws the Cincinnasty Bearcraps and Boise get's paired with the other BCS buster, TCU. Pathetic. The BCS people would have looked stupid with two BCS Busters winning BCS bowls. We need a playoff.

The only way Boise State would have beat Florida would have been in their dreams.
Stardust Wrote:There is NO ONE that would have beat Florida Last Saturday, No One!
No one? Bama would have made it a game don't you think?
Westside Wrote:The only way Boise State would have beat Florida would have been in their dreams.

Unfortunately that is about the only way Boise can beat anybody. Nobody, Florida included, wants to play them. Remember, BSU has an open challenge to every team in college football to play them anytime, anyplace; and they are not asking for a return game. :Thumbs:
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Unfortunately that is about the only way Boise can beat anybody. Nobody, Florida included, wants to play them. Remember, BSU has an open challenge to every team in college football to play them anytime, anyplace; and they are not asking for a return game. :Thumbs:

I guess the top programs having everything to lose and nothing to gain.