Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Georgia @ (3)Kentucky 1/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts/predictions???

SEC Network 4:00 pm
UK by 15+.
uk by 20
i hope they have a good game instead of like that first half vs louisville.
UK wins big.
I'll take the Cats by 15-20 points, maybe more.

GO CATS!
I like the Cats by 12-15.
cats win and get ready to go to florida
I like the cats by about 16...77-61
UK should win this one easily. UK probably shouldnt lose a game in the SEC.
This will be a merciless slaugther remember senior night last year. This will not be pretty at all.
Aslan Wrote:UK should win this one easily. UK probably shouldnt lose a game in the SEC.

IDK about that..alot of good teams out there...If UK wants to Win #8 they need to get beat before tourney
I clicked the wrong button. I meant to click KY. :HitWall: ****, I voted like theville. Could a moderator give me a redo?
TheRealVille Wrote:I clicked the wrong button. I meant to click KY. :HitWall: ****, I voted like theville. Could a moderator give me a redo?

Changed it for you RV.
TheRealVille Wrote:I clicked the wrong button. I meant to click KY. :HitWall: ****, I voted like theville. Could a moderator give me a redo?

theVILLE??theVILE said UK wins by 16
theVILLE Wrote:theVILLE??theVILE said UK wins by 16

:thatsfunn
Brooks4Prez Wrote::thatsfunn

whats funny..I said UK wins???its gerogia..I get acused of sayin UK gets beat by georgia
Cats should and will win their first SEC game,its the 2nd game thats worries me.
theVILLE Wrote:whats funny..I said UK wins???its gerogia..I get acused of sayin UK gets beat by georgia

It is funny that you get blamed for more stuff than global warming. Almost enough to make me feel sorry for you Ville.:biggrin:
theVILLE Wrote:whats funny..I said UK wins???its gerogia..I get acused of sayin UK gets beat by georgia

I feel sorry for you sometimes Ville but most of it I must say you do have coming from previous posts. From a Wildcat^2 fan I offer this join the Nova or UK fanbase otherwise live in torment for the rest of your life :lmao:...just kidding Ville
This should be a good and easy game for the Wildcats to oen up SEC play with. Just like last year Georgia will be located at the bottom of the SEC unless they can make some changes and turn things around, but i don't see that happening.

Probable starters for Georgia:

G Dustin Ware 5'11'' 182 So
G Ricky McPhee 6'1'' 184 Sr
G Travis Leslie 6'4'' 202 So
F Trey Thompkins 6'10'' 247 So
C Albert Jackson 6'11'' 265 Sr

There is a possibility that Mark Fox may start Chris Barnes, F 6'8'' 240, somwhere in lineup to try and match the size of Kentucky but he is more of a power forward type of player so I'm not really sure whether he would try that or not. With that said, Georgia does have some size on there line up and I think that they'll be able to matchup down low with the Wildcats alot better than what alot of people think. If Albert Jackson, the senior leader of this team and a native of Kentucky, can play well and perform like he did last year ten Georgia may have a chance to make this a game or atleast keep it close for most of the game. A great matchup in this game to look for will be Trey Thompkins vs Patrick Patterson, Thompkins 6'10'' 247lbs is averaging 15.9 ppg and 8.2 rpg vs Patterson 6'9'' 235lbs is averaging 16.7 ppg and 8.3 rpg. Should be a good and interesting matchup.

I'm going to go with the Wildcats winning this game by about 17-20 points
^ I like there size inside but they don't have the same athletecism
Stardust Wrote:^ I like there size inside but they don't have the same athletecism

Yeah, thats why they're 7-5 with no impressive wins
Kentucky in a blow out
cuppett777 Wrote:cats win and get ready to go to florida

Agreed
UK all the way
UK rolls...

You voted for GA though.
There's a reason why I waited for tonight's game against Tech before making my prediction

Kentucky86
Georgia75
Kentucky80

Georgia63
Pages: 1 2