Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If kentucky gets a new coach who would you want it to be???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If kentucky gets a new coach who would you want it to be???
Not rich brookes
Here you go
Randy McCoy
Are you talking football or basketball? If you're talking football it's already been confirmed that Rich Brooks is coming back.
"PHSFAN" Wrote:Randy McCoy

The networking professor?

Dr. McCoy Smile
football or basketball?

i dont really want a new coach in BBall i just want Tubby to do better.
if we was ever to get a new coach, Izzo from Mich St would do.

I know i am goin to catch crap for this. If Tubby ever leaves i swear i think Pitino will try to get back in blue. i just got that feeling.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:football or basketball?

I know i am goin to catch crap for this. If Tubby ever leaves i swear i think Pitino will try to get back in blue. i just got that feeling.

You're not the only one thinking that. I've always had that same feeling that if Tubby were ever to leave UK (and I don't think that will happen for a few more years), then Pitino would try to come back and coach again at UK.

If Tubby ever decided to leave and we needed a new coach, I would want it to be Mike Krzyzewski or Rick Pitino, but I'm happy with the coach we currently have.
Coach K? he is never leaving Duke. but he did say in an interview like 4 years ago that UK would be the only other college he would coach at.
Huggins, or they could try to buy Pitino back. I would love to see that.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:I know i am goin to catch crap for this. If Tubby ever leaves i swear i think Pitino will try to get back in blue. i just got that feeling.

You might as well forget about the Pitino era at UK because it won't happen again....

Only thing Pitino wants to do is hit every UK fan in the face with a Louisville slugger....
i wouldnt mind seeing eddie sutton go to the big blue ...again
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:You might as well forget about the Pitino era at UK because it won't happen again....

Only thing Pitino wants to do is hit every UK fan in the face with a Louisville slugger....
wait and see. UK means more money and he is all about the money. plus look at the celebrity it would give him....
if Bob Thuggins came and coached here i would yard sale everything UK i have and become a hockey fan.
Tom Izzo would have to be one of the top candidates....I would love to see him come to UK....and he probably would to....hes one of my favorite coaches....but here are some more coaches

Mark Few-Gonzaga
Rick Pitino-L'Ville
Bob Huggins- although I cant stand the guy....hes a great coach and a great recruiter
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:i wouldnt mind seeing eddie sutton go to the big blue ...again

Hahahaha...
Sutton come on he destroyed the program once. Huggins can only get Juco trouble makers. This is crazy. We look terrible after losing some great talent last from last year. Yes UNC lost more than we did but then again most of that was expected. How many of us last March really saw Buike and Morris doing what they did? UK will be fine UK will always be fine. Its DECEMBER its not football where all is lost with a terrible start. Will we go deep in the tourney this year probably not. But don't forget the year that we suffered our previous worse defeat at the hands on IU in regular season that team came back got it together and made it to the National Championship game. Way to early to be cashing in your chips.
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:i wouldnt mind seeing eddie sutton go to the big blue ...again

He would need to use UPS instead of FEDX!!!!
I have to add my 2 cents here! I like Billy D!

:Guitar01: :Clap: :Guitar01:
"ZMG" Wrote:The networking professor?

Dr. McCoy Smile

Smile Smile

We should get up with Randy sometime ZMG. Coolest teacher ever. :Clap: