Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3)Kentucky 71 - Louisville 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Great win for the CATS.

Very odd game. Started ugly.
Wall takes over when he needed to!
Better 2nd half and Wall really stepped up when the Cats needed it.
I'll take a 9 point win over huge instate rival loserville any day i said 15 and a few more shots go in it could have easily been that.
Man oh man what a game. This was by far Kentuckys worse offensive performance of the year excluding Cousins. Wall took over when he needed to and gave Kentucky the win. Kentucky could have easily won this game by 20+ the shots just werent falling for them. But a win is a win. Keep on rollin!
Bad game for both, but we pulled it out, and there s still no theville wow!!! IM glad I made that bet last year!!!!! Most of you said I was stupid, and now we are 15-0!!!!Go cats
weew, what a game!
We should have beat this Louisville team by 30-40 points. This Cardinal team is pitiful. This was definitely UK's worst game of the year on the offensive end.

Hey theVILLE, where in the world was Peyton Siva at? Did he play more than five minutes? :biggrin:

We didn't forget your bet either theVILLE!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:We should have beat this Louisville team by 30-40 points. This Cardinal team is pitiful. This was definitely UK's worst game of the year on the offensive end.

Hey theVILLE, where in the world was Peyton Siva at? Did he play more than five minutes? :biggrin:

We didn't forget your bet either theVILLE!
No we sure didnt. Its time for theVILLE to put up that UK avatar
Peyton Siva didnt practice the last 3 days and wasnt cleared to play til this morning is why he didnt play...I forgot to mention Wall is clutch and amazing...
UnderArmour24 Wrote:No we sure didnt. Its time for theVILLE to put up that UK avatar

???? Show me where is said that
theVILLE Wrote:Peyton Siva didnt practice the last 3 days and wasnt cleared to play til this morning is why he didnt play...I forgot to mention Wall is clutch and amazing...

I'm guessing that's why Louisville lost? :please:

I thought Siva and Sosa was going to eat Wall and Bledsoe alive? What happened? :biggrin:
Ohh yeah Ville, where was Cousins' 6 points and 2 rebounds? ohh yeah i forgot, they were left at the 15:00 minute mark of the 1st half Big Grin
Cousins HAS to chill out and control his temper. I like Big Cuz, but he makes us look bad, especially today when he elbowed that guy on the ground. He is the nations most hated player right now, after what happened.
Reanimate Wrote:Cousins HAS to chill out and control his temper. I like Big Cuz, but he makes us look bad, especially today when he elbowed that guy on the ground. He is the nations most hated player right now, after what happened.

Especially when he shares the paint with one of the most respected talents AND personalities in the NCAA's.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I'm guessing that's why Louisville lost? :please:

I thought Siva and Sosa was going to eat Wall and Bledsoe alive? What happened? :biggrin:

All right you are making stuff up, show me where i said that....I said wall was alot better than sosa and probably the best in the country
Reanimate Wrote:Cousins HAS to chill out and control his temper. I like Big Cuz, but he makes us look bad, especially today when he elbowed that guy on the ground. He is the nations most hated player right now, after what happened.

Yeah had he been ejected like he was suppose to the game could been alot different
lwc Wrote:Especially when he shares the paint with one of the most respected talents AND personalities in the NCAA's.

Agreed!
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah had he been ejected like he was suppose to the game could been alot different

Oh here we go! I've been waiting for this since it happened. I swear to God, I wish they had just ejected Cousins that way you whiny UofL fans wouldn't have anything to complain about.

Cousins did not solely cause UK to win, or UofL to lose for that matter.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Oh here we go! I've been waiting for this since it happened. I swear to God, I wish they had just ejected Cousins that way you whiny UofL fans wouldn't have anything to complain about.

Cousins did not solely cause UK to win, or UofL to lose for that matter.

The game owuld have been alot different can you not agree with that...Not saying louisville would have won by the game could have easily swung the other way
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah had he been ejected like he was suppose to the game could been alot different

I'll agree, Cousins should have been ejected, but it would not have helped Louisville. They were terrible in the first half. When you have shot 5% with five minutes to go in the half, nothing was going to help. Louisville got back in the game by ramping up the pressure and scoring in transition. PPat played the 4 virtually the whole game on offense. Had Cousins been ejected, I'm possitive they would have slid PP over to the 5 offensively, which would have put him in position for the same putbacks that Cousins got. This offense is designed to have the five be in strongside position which has allowed Cousins to power much weaker players to get his position. PPat could have done that exact same role today.
Stardust Wrote:I'll agree, Cousins should have been ejected, but it would not have helped Louisville. They were terrible in the first half. When you have shot 5% with five minutes to go in the half, nothing was going to help. Louisville got back in the game by ramping up the pressure and scoring in transition. PPat played the 4 virtually the whole game on offense. Had Cousins been ejected, I'm possitive they would have slid PP over to the 5 offensively, which would have put him in position for the same putbacks that Cousins got. This offense is designed to have the five be in strongside position which has allowed Cousins to power much weaker players to get his position. PPat could have done that exact same role today.

Agreed but cousins is what got them going...Just saying the game could have been different if cousins would have gotten ejected...UK played horrible also in the 1st half
mister... basketball Wrote:john wall shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as siva. john wall is on a whole other planet. siva is good, but as good as john wall? im sorry my friend but i dont believe so. kentucky will beat morehead by 25 plus, and will beat louisville by at least 10. kentucky has alot of depth, 3 big men that will sub in and out and 2 fantastic point guards that will sub in and out. not only do they have the guard play but they also have the post play to beat any team in the nation. there young, but they know how to play.

to all of u louisville fans, sorry to bust ur bubble but kentucky basketball is back and there is nothing you can do about it but cry and think about seasons past. the cats r taking back the bluegrass Wink

theVILLE Wrote:i hate to bust your bubble but louisville will beat UK by atleast 10

Remember that one VILLE?
theVILLE Wrote:Agreed but cousins is what got them going...Just saying the game could have been different if cousins would have gotten ejected...UK played horrible also in the 1st half

Both teams played horrible the entire game, but UK was just not as bad as UofL.

I suppose Cousins is what got us started, but had he been ejected, then it just would have meant that someone else got us "started." Would it really have been a better outlook for UofL if John Wall had been the one to get the game rolling for UK? You should be glad that Wall never got into the zone or a hot streak.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Remember that one VILLE?

Yeah I guess i do...I really did think louisville would beat them...and if they were getting ready to play i would say the same!!!but uk made the plays down the stretch or should i say WALL made them down the stretch..Not using it as an execuse but if cousins was ejected it oculd been different..but wall made the plays down the stretch
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah I guess i do...I really did think louisville would beat them...and if they were getting ready to play i would say the same!!!but uk made the plays down the stretch or should i say WALL made them down the stretch..Not using it as an execuse but if cousins was ejected it oculd been different..but wall made the plays down the stretch

We wouldn't be this hard on you, but you kind of ticked us off after last year. :biggrin:
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah I guess i do...I really did think louisville would beat them...and if they were getting ready to play i would say the same!!!but uk made the plays down the stretch or should i say WALL made them down the stretch..Not using it as an execuse but if cousins was ejected it oculd been different..but wall made the plays down the stretch

...and John Wall plays for the University of Kentucky. It took more than one player to beat UofL today.
Back to the topic, Patterson had a great game. :biggrin:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:We wouldn't be this hard on you, but you kind of ticked us off after last year. :biggrin:

I understand!!all part of the rivalry i can dish it out i can take it...but you all arent gonna give louisville any credit on the game???
theVILLE Wrote:I understand!!all part of the rivalry i can dish it out i can take it...but you all arent gonna give louisville any credit on the game???

I gave them credit for winning last year on a LUCKY shot.....:biggrin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7