Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Not a great day to be a Mountaineer fan!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two buttkickings on national TV.

I am not nearly as bitter over the basketball loss than I am the football loss. Huggy will bounce back. The football loss to Bowden makes me sick. Up 14-3 and Devine has over 100 yards. Then, Gomer and Goober decide to throw the ball. An INT and a grounding call later, we are getting our arses kicked.
I was thinking about you as I flipped back and forth between the two games today
Bobby went out with a bang... LOL.. I personally thought WVU would come back and take the win but they proved that they weren't in the game today!!!
Given the Florida State circumstances, I wasn't surprised at all. No way were the Seminoles going to let the old man go out a loser.

The bit with the spear before the game ... which looked to be a complete surprise to Coach Bowden, BTW ... was completely awesome.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Two buttkickings on national TV.

I am not nearly as bitter over the basketball loss than I am the football loss. Huggy will bounce back. The football loss to Bowden makes me sick. Up 14-3 and Devine has over 100 yards. Then, Gomer and Goober decide to throw the ball. An INT and a grounding call later, we are getting our arses kicked.

Hey we've tried to instill intellegence in you but for some reason you just wont listen...LOL just messing with you...both programs are in great shape and will continue to be
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Hey we've tried to instill intellegence in you but for some reason you just wont listen...LOL just messing with you...both programs are in great shape and will continue to be

Basketball yes....

Football no....Not as long as Gomer stays there.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Basketball yes....

Football no....Not as long as Gomer stays there.

Wasnt you all for Stewart at the beginning of the year?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Wasnt you all for Stewart at the beginning of the year?

I thought so too...I even remember some thread showing stats of how much he had accomplished compared to other top national coaches?

I hate to say to..but every year separated from Rich Rodriguez's recruiting will only see WVU get worse until they actually get a true HC.

Basketball wise, as long as Huggins stays off of Grandpa's Cough Syrup and out of fist fights, the Mountaineers will become better and better.
The football program has certainly went down hill since Stewart took over. He seems to be a nice guy, but if i was a prospect I wouldn't want to play for him.