Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Undefeated teams as of 1/1/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky:rockon:

Kansas

Texas

Purdue

Syracuse
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Kentucky:rockon:

Kansas

Texas

Purdue

Syracuse

whipe 2 of them off after this weekend..Louisville beats Uk and Memphis beats Syracuse
^UK and Cuse will both prevail this weekend.
theVILLE Wrote:whipe 2 of them off after this weekend..Louisville beats Uk and Memphis beats Syracuse

UK will win.. AND Cuse plays Pitt bud not memphis.
^ Good catch
I'd say UK and the Orange both stay undefeated.
theVILLE Wrote:whipe 2 of them off after this weekend..Louisville beats Uk and Memphis beats Syracuse

yeah right: there is no way that Louisville is going to beat Kentucky.

As much as I'd like to see this myself I just dont think that it will happen. UK will probably get relaxed in SEC play and get beat by a Vandy or someone like that.
Syracuse goes down to pittsburg 82-72 down to 4 undefeated teams now
KU and UK have tough games today, let's hope at least one of the K's win (the one with the U in front)

UK 15-0 Louisville 10-4 uk wins by 9 bow down to uk:worthy:
out of the 4 left, who loses 1st?
I believe Purdue will lose next, to either Minnesota, or Wisconsin. I believe our first loss could come at Florida. Texas I believe could get beat at UConn. Kansas stays alive until Missouri, or K-State..
i could go with that
Kentucky has the best chance of lasting the longest out of em all
I Agree with the above post, They Just have 2 Slip Past Florida, Kansas also has a very good chance, but it depends on if they can knock off texas.
I believe we could have losses at FLA, VANDY, MISS ST.,.. I say we lose 2 out of those 3.. But we won't lose Vandy, Miss St., back to back I don't believe..

I say we go 29-2 for the reg season..
mrfootball03 Wrote:I believe we could have losses at FLA, VANDY, MISS ST.,.. I say we lose 2 out of those 3.. But we won't lose Vandy, Miss St., back to back I don't believe..

I say we go 29-2 for the reg season..

IF we lose it might be to Florida and or Tennessee so i say 29-2 also
back_in_black Wrote:IF we lose it might be to Florida and or Tennessee so i say 29-2 also

We'll not lose to Tennessee.. We have a good chance of dropping either Vandy or Mississipi State.. Miss St. is one of the toughest places to win at in the country..
I think will lose two or three just because of how competitive college basketball is now adays.