Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Randolph Morris Statement to the NCAA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
December 4, 2005

Dear Reinstatement Committee Members:

Before I begin I would like to thank you for the excellent job that the NCAA is doing in

my situation. The basis of this letter is to give a little more personal information that you

might not already know.

As you well know I declared for the NBA draft after the spring semester. The reason I did

not consult with my coach was I thought it would have been difficult to talk about. It is

similar to the situation after recruiting is over and you have to inform coaches, who you

have developed a relationship with, that you are not coming to their school. That is a very

difficult conversation to have because you know that you are disappointing someone.

This probably was not the most mature decision to make and I now regret having made it.

However, through out the summer I always wanted to protect my eligibility and reserve

my right as a student-athlete. This is why my father spoke to Mrs. Bell about what the

NCAA rules were. We felt like we understood those rules and did what was necessary to

protect my eligibility.

My education is very important to me. My GPA is a [deleted text] and I am on schedule

to graduate in four years. I am also committed to remain at the University of Kentucky

for the remainder of my eligibility. Again, I want to thank you for the second chance you

have given to me. I know you understand that this is much more than basketball and that

this is my life.

Thank you,

Randolph Morris
blah blah blah.... he needs Drew Rosenhaus to help him with his apology...LMAO
Looks like something worked.
Yea Tubby pulling a hidden fax out his ass. After Morris left last year i could careless about him. but if he is wearing the Blue and White then i will cheer him on like i do the rest.