Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alex Legion Transfers to Florida International
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Talented shooter has chance to still play DI ... but it might take a while.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/features/...s%2frumors

NOTE: in order to read the whole story you have to subscribe to ESPN Insider
Isiah Thomas could really help this guy, if Legion will let him.
Is his mother going with him?
Aslan Wrote:Isiah Thomas could really help this guy, if Legion will let him.

Agreed..I hope he realizes he in a good situation.

Really? Isaih Thomas could help anyone is a stretch for me. In no role that I have ever seen him perform after his playing days has he been successful!
Stardust Wrote:Really? Isaih Thomas could help anyone is a stretch for me. In no role that I have ever seen him perform after his playing days has he been successful!

True, but coaching in collge and the NBA is completely different.
Aslan Wrote:True, but coaching in collge and the NBA is completely different.

Isaih Thomas is a bad person, bad. He did more than coach in the NBA, he held several positions and he was accused of inappropriate actions whatever he did.

Read the new Larry/Magic book and you will come away with a tremendously different impression of this moron. His morals would prevent me from ever allowing my son to play for him
Stardust Wrote:Really? Isaih Thomas could help anyone is a stretch for me. In no role that I have ever seen him perform after his playing days has he been successful!
:Thumbs: I agree. Transferring from Illinois to FIU is a big step down for Legion. I will be shocked if Thomas is ever a successful coach or a good role model at any level. The guy lives his life with a big chip on his shoulder 24/7.
Hoot Gibson Wrote::Thumbs: I agree. Transferring from Illinois to FIU is a big step down for Legion. I will be shocked if Thomas is ever a successful coach or a good role model at any level. The guy lives his life with a big chip on his shoulder 24/7.

Dead-on accurate:Thumbs:
Wonder how long he will stay there?!!
Benchwarmer Wrote:Is his mother going with him?

If she is hot I bet Isaiah hopes she does.
Kind of like he helped Marbury. He single handly destroyed his career.
Warriors23RJ Wrote:Kind of like he helped Marbury. He single handly destroyed his career.

With a little help from Stephon himself. BUT Thomas had a LOT to do with it.
lwc Wrote:With a little help from Stephon himself. BUT Thomas had a LOT to do with it.

Great point. Isaiah Thomas has always seemed, to me, like a guy that has a great deal of focus on anything besides his responsibilities (as a coach and in managerial positions)
Warriors23RJ Wrote:Kind of like he helped Marbury. He single handly destroyed his career.
Starbury, like he calls himself, did most of that himself.
lets start takin bets on where he goes next. i say TCU. he hasn't been out west yet. lol.