Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will leave?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that for sure JWall, and Patterson are leaving, but as for everyone else, i think they'll stay put. Cousins may leave, but i dont think he is ready for the NBA..... Whats everyone else think?
i believe that the only ones will leave is Wall and Patterson. The Rest Stay Put. if UK don't get this Championship they may stay another year.
Well, in the other 10 threads that we have going on this subject, I believe everyone is in concensus that Wall and PPat are definites, Cousins is likely, Bledsoe, Dodson and Orton are doubfuls. No other NBA guys on the roster as much as I would love to see Miller get a chance.
Stardust Wrote:Well, in the other 10 threads that we have going on this subject, I believe everyone is in concensus that Wall and PPat are definites, Cousins is likely, Bledsoe, Dodson and Orton are doubfuls. No other NBA guys on the roster as much as I would love to see Miller get a chance.

Agree Completely With all of this.
John Wall
Patrick Patterson
Demarcus Cousins
I think Bledsoe and Dodson will try to go too.
Yep, we have had a lot of threads on this.
Wall, PP, for sure. If they don't win the title there still gone, believing otherwise is living in a fantasy.
Cousins seems like the type to leave early, he's defintely not ready, but I think there's a strong possibly of him leaving.
Wall, Patterson, and Cousins are all definite, IMO. Cousins' points and rebounds per minute are unbelievable and when he is able to stay on the floor for 25 to 30 minutes he is going to get all of the national attention that he can handle. He will be more than ready by the end of the season.