Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kapos 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I did watch 14th region and have to agree. Hazard performed well but I think that Powell was much cleaner and sharper. If they are going to state on a video bid I have a feeling they will bring it.
good luck to all the teams at state.

hopefully breathitt & perry will rock the floor Smile
i didnt think johnson central did as well as i thought they would
good luck at state everybody!
:Cheerlead :Thumbs:
I love you NEMO!
love you too Soccercat!!!!

:theman:
I do not like the video bid...if you can not win your region I do not think you should be able to go to state.. What is KAPOS thinking $$$$$$
Well a few years ago Estill beat Powell at regions and Powell got a video bid. Then Powell placed higher than Estill at state, so I guess they're thinking so people deserve a second chance because despite not winning, they're still good.
Hazard placed 3rd at state. Congrats!
CheerFan3 Wrote:Well a few years ago Estill beat Powell at regions and Powell got a video bid. Then Powell placed higher than Estill at state, so I guess they're thinking so people deserve a second chance because despite not winning, they're still good.
This is one reason people do not think of cheerleading as a sport......If my basketball teams loses the first game of the districts they cannot send in a video and get a second chance. I just don't think that it is a good thing. So how did Powell do this year? I think they went to state on a video bid again this year.
Hazard had a very sharp and clean dance. I loved the theme!
Video bids should not take place. We are going to hurt our sport. Comp is where it is at. I could work on a video many times.
Shelby1 Wrote:Video bids should not take place. We are going to hurt our sport. Comp is where it is at. I could work on a video many times.

Regardless of your feelings, it happens. If competition is "where its at", we will see that in Bowling Green.
Go north laurel !!!!
Does anyone have videos from kapos 2009? 15th region
does anyone have 13th region videos?
Lawrence is competing.
Pages: 1 2 3