Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #7 Duke 84 - Long Beach State 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dUKe gets an 18 point win against the same team that the Cats be by 10 last wednesday
your point if uk starters play 35 out of 40 uk would have won by more than 18
And your point is????? Ky won by 13, and that was the 3rd game in 5 days..... There minds was definitely somewhere else with all the 2000 win stuff...... UK was up by 18-20 in the 2nd half.....
stardust is pretty negative towards uk in most post
Take it however you want it. Don't patronize me, there is no bigger fan of UK on this site!
Stardust Wrote:Take it however you want it. Don't patronize me, there is no bigger fan of UK on this site!
i'll take that challenge my house is decked out in uk i'm ready to pay big money to go see the cats play in the final 4. my wardrobe is about all uk
An objective post from a huge UK fan and non-Duke supporter. Duke has nowhere the overall speed or inside presence UK has. Duke has good players, but they would get pounded inside by any team that has a strong inside game. Duke will win a bunch of games, but they are at best final 8 team, and at worst second round or Sweet 16.
Stardust Wrote:dUKe gets an 18 point win against the same team that the Cats be by 10 last wednesday

Pretty much trying to say Dukes better lol? :yawn:
LOL, I love how bliss folks are on here, you guys make me laugh at the ability to make up your own assesments with minimal concious. LOL - I post the game thread and do the write up for every single UK game and yet you guys get your feelings hurt, how funny and small!
I don't believe Dust was stating that Duke is better, just comparing scores with a common opponent. Dust is an unbiased UK fan unlike half the people that post on here.
Aslan Wrote:I don't believe Dust was stating that Duke is better, just comparing scores with a common opponent. Dust is an unbiased UK fan unlike half the people that post on here.

Aslan, there are only few that can't see outside of the little blue sunglasses. I don't need to justify my position on UK to anyone, it just cracks me up at the naivity of some :biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Aslan, there are only few that can't see outside of the little blue sunglasses. I don't need to justify my position on UK to anyone, it just cracks me up at the naivity of some :biggrin:

Couldn't agree more. :thumpsup:
YAY go Duke!!
Stardust Wrote:Aslan, there are only few that can't see outside of the little blue sunglasses. I don't need to justify my position on UK to anyone, it just cracks me up at the naivity of some :biggrin:
Remember what I said about UK fans being the most biased fans in the entire world? :1: Im completely biased about UK bball too, so I guess Ill shut up here, LOL..But Ill throw this in for good laughs; Ill take my Bama football over UK basketball any day of the week.
Stardust Wrote:dUKe gets an 18 point win against the same team that the Cats be by 10 last wednesday

I'm not sure what that means. No disrespect to your comment, but would you say 'the same team that the cats beat by 10 last Wednesday." What does UK have to do with Duke and LBS thread. Are you saying that the number 3 team in the nation can't compete with Duke?
Benchwarmer Wrote:I'm not sure what that means. No disrespect to your comment, but would you say 'the same team that the cats beat by 10 last Wednesday." What does UK have to do with Duke and LBS thread. Are you saying that the number 3 team in the nation can't compete with Duke?

Why are you reading anything more into it that "exactly" what is says? Was the post a commentary post above or a fact post? If it was commentary there would have been more said wouldn't it?
Stardust Wrote:Why are you reading anything more into it that "exactly" what is says? Was the post a commentary post above or a fact post? If it was commentary there would have been more said wouldn't it?

Wasn't my reply somewhat like yours that you said to me in Meadsowcreek and Valley thread?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Wasn't my reply somewhat like yours that you said to me in Meadsowcreek and Valley thread?

I have no idea
Stardust Wrote:I have no idea

Ok? I guess now I need to get up with the Russian Assasins to help Dusty Remember.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Ok? I guess now I need to get up with the Russian Assasins to help Dusty Remember.

How long ago was that, a 1,000 posts :igiveup:

:biggrin: