Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #6 West Virgina 63 - Marquette 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OMG, did anyone else see the end of this game????:igiveup:

The Mountaineers was down 62-57 with 4o seconds to go and came back to win it with a 3 with 2.3 to play
GREAT game!! I thought it was curtains with about :35 to go! Great comeback by the Neers!
poor free throw shooting
What a sick shot for the game winner
Awesome finish!!!
Butler has ice water in his veins...it was ugly but it is still a win!!!
The Eers are going to have to quit doing me like this!!!!! This is not good for my health.
^ LOL, I was wondering where you were
Stardust Wrote:^ LOL, I was wondering where you were

Haha! Looking for a valium! :praise:
ImagineThat! Wrote:Haha! Looking for a valium! :praise:

LOL - Congrats
Good teams find a way to win games like this.
Somebody said WV was better than UNC?
exciting finish.
great game but a awesome shot at the end
I am ready to go nuts over this. I listened on the radio the 2nd half and just about wrecked the van when Butler hit that shot.
Another close one for the Mountaineers! Congrats!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:i am ready to go nuts over this. I listened on the radio the 2nd half and just about wrecked the van when butler hit that shot.

lol
I will say this.... WVU is certainly entertaining to watch.
gahhh talk about CLUTH! i thought for sure WV was getting its first loss, congrats to them and butler for sure
Butler, Ebanks and Jones are getting all the accolades and deservedly so...but there is no one in college basketball that has more heart and determination than Joe Mazulla. He is playing with an injured left shoulder (he is left handed) that cost him all but 6 games last year. Many said it would probably be career ending. You can see the pain that he is in while playing and he is the first one on the floor after loose balls, taking charges and playing the tough D.