Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3) Kentucky 104 - Hartford 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cats completely dominated in every aspect. No letdown for the Cats, no injuries, no lackluster performance.

They Break the century mark easily.

Wall sets the single game assist record with 16 on a host of oops to Cousins and Orton. Wall finishes with 9 points

Dodson and Miller light it up from three point land hitting 10/16

Cousins with a huge game 19 points, 12 rebounds

Patterson was smothered as Hartford's #1 gola was triple team him everytime he touched the ball, finished with 11 points and 3 rebounds

Krebs scores half of his career total for the Cats with a three pointer and 5:00 of playing time fof Mom and Dad to see

Cats have 11 players score, only Hood does not reach the scoring column
Wall's 16 assists breaks this season's top assist mark in a game of 14, also co-owned by Wall
Good win for the CATS.
a complete well played athletic competition
Wow.......
Great Game from the Cats,
Just got back from the game. The atmosphere was great. UK did a great job tonight from the 3 point line. Cousin is a beast. Loved the alley op backwards dunk from wall, should be on ESPN top 10 plays.

Great game by UK tonight
Well UK did what they were supposed to do against an outmanned opponent. They beat the snot out of them from beginning to end. I hope this is a sign of things to come for many years. I really like how this team is gelling and playing solid team ball. But I CANNOT wait until Jan 2nd!! BRING ON THE FREAKIN CARDS!!!
Stardust Wrote:Cats completely dominated in every aspect. No letdown for the Cats, no injuries, no lackluster performance.

They Break the century mark easily.

Wall sets the single game assist record with 16 on a host of oops to Cousins and Orton. Wall finishes with 9 points

Dodson and Miller light it up from three point land hitting 10/16

Cousins with a huge game 19 points, 12 rebounds

Patterson was smothered as Hartford's #1 gola was triple team him everytime he touched the ball, finished with 11 points and 3 rebounds

Krebs scores half of his career total for the Cats with a three pointer and 5:00 of playing time fof Mom and Dad to see

Cats have 11 players score, only Hood does not reach the scoring column

That pretty much sums it it up!! This was and will be the easiest game of the season and it showed with alley after alley oop from Wall to Cousins and from Wall to Orton! Great performance from everyone! Good win Cats!
Have to show my man "Big O" Daniel Orton some love. He played like a man possessed with several dunks off Wall assist ally oops and putbacks and some tough blocks. he keeps improvin Game by Game and is developing into that force off the bench that we need dearly.

I have to throw this in there somewhere. Wall was once again unbelievable, and the reverse jam of the perfect Miller pass has to be the #1 play in spotscenters "top 10". It was sick. Reminded me of a youg Stephon Marbury from his college days at GT. Not to mentio 16 asst....WOW!!!

GO CATS, KEEP ROLLING!!!!!!!!!! Keep that perfect season rolling.
To schedule a team of this caliber before one of your more significient games of the year can sometimes lead to a false sense of security.
Loserville will come in with some kind of a game plan that may knock this young Ky team out of rythum. Here's hoping UK dosen't come out flat on Saturday.
kyrifle Wrote:To schedule a team of this caliber before one of your more significient games of the year can sometimes lead to a false sense of security.
Loserville will come in with some kind of a game plan that may knock this young Ky team out of rythum. Here's hoping UK dosen't come out flat on Saturday.

I could not agree more
as i once heard a scalper saying while he was selling tickets before a UK game,
get em' high get em' low all to watch the GREAT John Wall show!
Not bad.

Very good.

Awesome.

Which of the three? I go with Awesome.:1:
Good win for the CATS
Good win for the cats...very impressive..but i hope the cards hand them there 1 st loss