Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCAA Upset Tuesday....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Florida State - 91
#3 Wake Forest - 83 Final - OT

#22 Alabama - 98
#17 Mississippi St. - 49

St.John's - 65
#21 Pittsburgh - 65

By the way things are going now, It's hard to say who will end up in the Fianl Four...
This is why I love college BB so much. I had a weird feeling when I say the FSU vs Wake matchup but I didn't expect FSU to pull it out.

Alabama doubling up MSU no one could have expected that.

Seems like the Big East has at least one upset every few days.
That was Mississippi State's worst loss ever. The last time they had a bad loss, It was at Vandy...The 'Dores won by 41 pts. It was back in 1993 according to Sportscenter.
Man that was just a beating.
"BelfryPride" Wrote:By the way things are going now, It's hard to say who will end up in the Fianl Four...

You can say that again..lol
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Florida State - 91

#22 Alabama - 98
#17 Mississippi St. - 49

St.John's - 65
#21 Pittsburgh - 65

By the way things are going now, It's hard to say who will end up in the Fianl Four...

The 3rd game was a tie kool....lol
"Basketballer" Wrote:
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Florida State - 91

#22 Alabama - 98
#17 Mississippi St. - 49

St.John's - 65
#21 Pittsburgh - 65

The 3rd game was a tie kool....lol
Just what I was thinking... I didn't know college basketball games could end in ties. I mean you would think that the refs would've at least let them play an overtime or two. :lol:
Yeah, I saw the score of the Crimson Tide MSU game and I almost fainted... what happened there? Man Alabama must be VERY underrated because I know for a fact that MSU is a good team.