Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: It's official, Reggie Bush wins the Heisman.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as expected Bush wins it!....congrats and I would love to see him comback and do it again next year and repeat
That was a no brainer.........does Houston take him first?
If Houston can hang on to the first pick in the draft, you'd think they would have to take him unless they could trade down and still guarantee getting vince young or matt leinart as well as another solid first round pick to be used on someone such as lawrence marooney. David Carr just hasn't produced enough and if you could get one of those top qbs along with a solid running back, I think you'd have to take the deal.
Bush is an all around back that will turn heads even more next year once he is in the pros
I have been a USC fan all my life. I went thru a bad 10 year period of bad to just good USC teams. But, the last 5 years have been very good. The last 3 years have been great. Leinart deserved the Heisman last year and Bush deserved it this year.
I am real intersted to see who he does in the NFL (regardless of when he comes out).

He definitely quick enough, but it seems like there is a transition going on in the NFL--to larger, more brusing backs.

I hope that he can fit either way.
congrats to reggie
Congrats Reggie.
"KentuckyHillBilly5321" Wrote:I am real intersted to see who he does in the NFL (regardless of when he comes out).

He definitely quick enough, but it seems like there is a transition going on in the NFL--to larger, more brusing backs.

I hope that he can fit either way.
I think he'll be a great pro. He has great speed, sees everything on the field, makes people miss, doesn't take big shots, and is very elusive.