Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville @ Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will UK get out of the slump? or will UL thump them !

I think:

UK-56
UL-74
UL should win this one by 15-20 points. UK has no go to guy,and no inside game. Other players are going to have to step up and help Rondo.
Pitno will out coach Tubby again!!
It will take a Christmas miracle for the Cats to pull this off, Cards in dominating fashion.
UofL will win this one by as many as they want. Go Cards.
There is no chance in this world that Kentucky will beat Louisville this year they have a very good player in Dean and lots of other good playmakers. Kentucky also has some big time playmakers but dosen't have the coach to make them shine. Kentucky looses this one BIG!!!:Clap:
I agree. And I LIKE it. :High5:
My guess would be Louisville 72 UK 58.
I also agree after watchin the Indiana game!
"Old School" Wrote:UL should win this one by 15-20 points. UK has no go to guy,and no inside game. Other players are going to have to step up and help Rondo.
Pitno will out coach Tubby again!!

I agree!!

They have no outside game either. They were about 2 out of 27 from 3 point line today. Making their first 3 with 3 mins to play.
UK loses two in a row at home for the first time in a long while. UL 101 - Uk 53
Kentucky - 67
Louisville - 64
The ouctome of the UK/Indy game didnt surprise me in the least. And I don't believe this game will either because UK will not only get outplayed by UofL but Tubby will get out coached as well.

Louisville by 15+
U of L all the way... I always liked ole' Rick better than Tubby...
This season is on the ropes for the cats, the pounding that is coming our way could start the death knell. Louisville will win by as many as Pitino wants....
Should be a good game.. I don't think either team is too great... so I'm going with the Cats.. just because I like them more
Lousiville by as many as they want
DEAN will have a career day
i think louisville wins this one big
Louisville in a big way! This Kentucky team is bad! Bottom line, Rick takes Tubby to school!

Louisville 84
UK 63

Move over Tubby a guy from Florida would like to have a shot at UK!

:dump: :bike: :moon:
Kentucky if they can get it together, but if they cant im saying Louisville in a blow out .....

:beg:
Kentucky by 2
Cards arent as dominating as they apear they haven't played a decent opponent yet. But It wouldn't suprise me if the beat UK. I'm taking UK thought by 5.
Pitino goes home singing the blues because his Cards only win by 6.